8% Insurance Wealth Conference

I would be pissed to pay more than $35 to be “sold” that this conference is at the “stadium” to then find out its some chairs in front of the concession stand. Gotta hand it too him he is a great promoter.

So exactly what is the layout? Just wander around the concourse? How can you have a big gathering to listen to a speaker there? And why would you get such a large stadium if so?

Just from what I am hearing, sounds like a conference center would have been a more appropriate venue.

So exactly what is the layout? Just wander around the concourse? How can you have a big gathering to listen to a speaker there? And why would you get such a large stadium if so?

Just from what I am hearing, sounds like a conference center would have been a more appropriate venue.

What?

Don’t sip on too much haterade there negative Nancy or you’ll end up popping metformin like tic tacs

Air conditioners were a great add on for Mustangs when they came out.
Wish you hadn't mentioned that..In 1971, I had a 1965 mustang convertible, 2889/271 HP engine with factory air. The original owner was a doctor that had Alexander Brothers customize it.. It was a true beauty and would fly.. That was the problem, I ended up using for a chain saw in some tree tops.. .:sad:.

Here ya go, looks very intimate which is cool.

Attachments

• 51E47DA1-822B-491F-B243-94A96ED2F3D5.jpeg
    51E47DA1-822B-491F-B243-94A96ED2F3D5.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 57
  • CBC9D7AF-C12A-4A51-84A2-CA00CA49D868.jpeg
    CBC9D7AF-C12A-4A51-84A2-CA00CA49D868.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 56
Back