8% Insurance Wealth Conference

Jackie Cooper, I remember he started showing us how to sell a car with air when the buyer didn't want air. In those days that happened all the time. And when your selling Toyotas you never knew when another one would be available.

Mr. Jones this is not your normal air conditioner. It actually takes the moist sticky air from the outside and runs it through a conditioner/condenser and actually removes the minor, very small moisture molecules making it much more comfortable than your normal air conditioner. It also, and he went on and on about the many different things it could do and how great it was. Then he asked us to raise our hand if we would have bought the car with air. We all did.

Then he said, Guess what? All air conditioners do that! He made it sound so great you had to have it!

I'm here. Hope to hang @NSRH @Rearden and anyone else around. I've been known to buy drinks if I'm within the vicinity of a bar at these things - someone test me.
So I bought your book and could have talked in person. UGH. All honesty your book is great and I know for a fact what you teach works (not for me I am lazy) but for my buddy he is killing it.

So I bought your book and could have talked in person. UGH. All honesty your book is great and I know for a fact what you teach works (not for me I am lazy) but for my buddy he is killing it.

I too got his book but the internet stuff is just too over my head.

I really don't get how you get people to your site to get leads.

I'd love to talk to someone who worked his program and made it work.

Jackie Cooper, I remember he started showing us how to sell a car with air when the buyer didn't want air. In those days that happened all the time. And when your selling Toyotas you never knew when another one would be available.

Mr. Jones this is not your normal air conditioner. It actually takes the moist sticky air from the outside and runs it through a conditioner/condenser and actually removes the minor, very small moisture molecules making it much more comfortable than your normal air conditioner. It also, and he went on and on about the many different things it could do and how great it was. Then he asked us to raise our hand if we would have bought the car with air. We all did.

Then he said, Guess what? All air conditioners do that! He made it sound so great you had to have it!
Air conditioners were a great add on for Mustangs when they came out.

I would be pissed to pay more than $35 to be “sold” that this conference is at the “stadium” to then find out its some chairs in front of the concession stand. Gotta hand it too him he is a great promoter.

Back