8% Insurance Wealth Conference

I’ve met many broke agents on incentive trips.

However, the agent dropping $1,000 for a confrence ticket, $600 for airfare, and another $750 on a hotel, because he or she wants to is a proven producer.

Lol. Sounds good... in theory. How many of those types of producers will be at this conference? I’d bet dollars to donuts you could count them on one thumb. Almost every producer there will live within a few hours drive. None of them will have paid more than $30 for a ticket. Would you seriously want to trade ideas from a producer who paid $1,000 to attend this?

I’ve met many broke agents on incentive trips.

However, the agent dropping $1,000 for a confrence ticket, $600 for airfare, and another $750 on a hotel, because he or she wants to is a proven producer.
tenor.gif

Lol. Sounds good... in theory. How many of those types of producers will be at this conference? I’d bet dollars to donuts you could count them on one thumb. Almost every producer there will live within a few hours drive. None of them will have paid more than $30 for a ticket. Would you seriously want to trade ideas from a producer who paid $1,000 to attend this?

The $1,000 ticket gives you more intament access to the speakers. I know a number of agents who will be sitting in this section.

Most producers won’t be at this confrence, but the ones spending real money to attend are indeed producers.

I recently attended the One Life conference in Dallas. It was free, and in my "backyard". So basically cost me nothing except a couple solid days. I didn't expect to get anything out of the conference itself, but hoped to have some social interaction with other agents and managers who I know from around the country. What I didn't expect was how positive the atmosphere would be, and how motivating it was to hang with all these people who had paid airfare and hotel to be there. These were folks who were excited about life, excited about their career, and willing to invest time and money to make them better. I really enjoyed rubbing shoulders with them. (And the motivational speakers were actually pretty good, too!)

Having said that, I don't usually enjoy sitting for hours listening to speaker after speaker. But I do enjoy the camaraderie, as others have also mentioned. And once in a while, even an old dog like me just might learn a new trick!

I recently attended the One Life conference in Dallas. It was free, and in my "backyard". So basically cost me nothing except a couple solid days. I didn't expect to get anything out of the conference itself, but hoped to have some social interaction with other agents and managers who I know from around the country. What I didn't expect was how positive the atmosphere would be, and how motivating it was to hang with all these people who had paid airfare and hotel to be there. These were folks who were excited about life, excited about their career, and willing to invest time and money to make them better. I really enjoyed rubbing shoulders with them. (And the motivational speakers were actually pretty good, too!)

Having said that, I don't usually enjoy sitting for hours listening to speaker after speaker. But I do enjoy the camaraderie, as others have also mentioned. And once in a while, even an old dog like me just might learn a new trick!

It was good to finally meet you face to face!!

And you as well! When I ever get up Indie way, let's grab lunch or something. (My sister lives in Thorntown. I don't go that direction often, but it could happen!) Or if you get down around DFW, let me know.

Thorntown haha my old stomping grounds. I went to HS in Lebanon.

Back