84 Male, Non smoke. Has Dementia

I am pretty good at underwriting if I can get the applicant to tell me everything. When I have an issue with a case it is usually when a scrptcheck finds a Rx that the applicant didn't disclose. Same would happen with this software.

Well this is not a simple quoter. This is a quoter for pricing AND a highly technical/sophisticated Underwriting software for agents who are serious about doing their fiduciary duty in the house or over the phone. The need for unreliable cheat sheets and chat rooms and calling you’re up line while they are with their kids baseball game is OVER!! If you are serious about what you do for a living and for your client it’s worth the money. It pays for itself in one sale. When you turn your computer or iPad to the client and actually show them that you are shopping through different companies and its right there for them to see AND you have all the plan info at your fingertips (phone numbers, do they take and eApp, nicotine restrictions etc..), their face lights up like a Christmas tree. It makes your more credible. You no longer have to rifle through several carrier applications, Rx Guides, Underwriting guides while in front of a client OR over the phone doing Telesales. There are several people in the circle of influence that have seen this software and are using it. The large carriers know about it and are excited. Its going to be an industry standard. Let me know if you want a demo. I can’t show you what it does. Do you want to continue using a rotary phone or a smart phone? Are you happy with your Abacus or would you like a calculator? It’s like giving a caveman a lighter!!!! Thanks for your time! Happy selling.....

"Get Back To Selling.... Leave the Underwriting to Us!! "
Even though it's ONLY 93% accurate. :skeptical:

Back