85 year old M, NS, with (slight) dementia and just got out of the hospital

Send him the link to Mutual of Omaha. I'm not aware of anyone else that goes GI to 85, and I'm not even sure if they do anymore.

While you did not specify, I assume you are referencing Final Expense. If Medicare, he probably has to wait for AEP.

Send him the link to Mutual of Omaha. I'm not aware of anyone else that goes GI to 85, and I'm not even sure if they do anymore.

While you did not specify, I assume you are referencing Final Expense. If Medicare, he probably has to wait for AEP.

Final expense's. Although I've also been asked to look into Medicare/Medicaid for them, I'm letting a social worker do that.

It's a sad story...estranged daughter is called because they found him on the floor after 12 hours. Took him to the hospital and they find out he's got no medical insurance of any sort, or life insurance. No one will pick up the ball and run with it here So let's call the one person she knows in insurance - Me - and dump this on him.

Sometimes I'm to nice of a guy. Sorry, rant over. I now return you to your scheduled program.

Get something in writing from the daughter about the need for insurance. You stated that he has "slight dementia". Family members suffer from dementia when there is any question about paying premium for any insurance. customer would argue with me that her husband did not has any form of dementia or Alzheimer's in an effort to get LTC application accepted. She wanted paperwork from me for a separate issue and I told her that I had given the documents to her husband the day before. "Why would you give important information like that to an Alheimer patient?"

Back