88 Female No Life Insurance

I'd go with AmCon but only for folks 81-89. I'd also go As Earned!

They're either going to drop the policy soon cause they really can't afford it (read: 100% charge back, well over $1000 wtf) OR they're going to drop dead (read: 100% chargeback, again probably well over $1000, wtf)

I'd go with AmCon but only for folks 81-89. I'd also go As Earned!

They're either going to drop the policy soon cause they really can't afford it (read: 100% charge back, well over $1000 wtf) OR they're going to drop dead (read: 100% chargeback, again probably well over $1000, wtf)

I go as earned on almost everything anyway. But, they do not charge you back on the death of the client whether you are advanced or as earned. Except for the unearned part of your advance.

The only time they chargeback for death is if the claim is not paid because of contestability issues. If it's not paid then, you will be charged back even if you were paid as earned.

What's a charge back?

Yeah, I know, but everyone's a beginner at first.

When the client doesn't pay their premium and you go "charging back" to their house to make them pay! :D

No, seriously; Let's say you sold a life policy and were advanced nine months of your commission, and the person stopped paying after 3 months. Then you would be "charged back", the 6 months that you didn't "earn" it.

That's the simple explanation. Sometimes there are more complications than just that, but this should suffice for now.

Meet your insurance agent and discuss. You can compare quotes by various companies online.

You might be a "finance professional" but in the 4 years since this was posted it's most likely been taken care of. But if it hasn't she is 92 now.

What kind of help would you offer for her now?:goofy:

Latest posts

Back