What's my life worth?

I reread @Life Hawk post. His post was in-line with the thread. Where do you see that he is wrong?

In this case I think your outrage is misplaced.

We can agree to disagree on this one.

"In retrospect... look at the political land scape... is it even good sense to expect something different in this area, when we cannot define something as simple as a male/female."

"At least one member of SCOTUS was stumped by that question. Pretty damn scary if you ask me."

Both of these comments are talking about transgender people and have frankly nothing to do with the subject at hand but whatever, I'll stop hijacking the thread

Wrong! Transgender is NOT a medical term.
Tell that to John Hopkins

Tell that to John Hopkins

So you believe “gender” is a medical term? Is male or female a medical term?

We can agree to disagree on this one.

"In retrospect... look at the political land scape... is it even good sense to expect something different in this area, when we cannot define something as simple as a male/female."

"At least one member of SCOTUS was stumped by that question. Pretty damn scary if you ask me."

Both of these comments are talking about transgender people and have frankly nothing to do with the subject at hand but whatever, I'll stop hijacking the thread
They're talking about male/female. Sex is the most significant category of human categorization there is. It has all kinds of medical and social implications.

If all you see there is "trans people," you're the one who is obsessed.

I think the definition is mentally ill. :yes:

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Expert Q&A: Gender Dysphoria).

“Transgender is a non-medical term that has been used increasingly since the 1990s as an umbrella term describing individuals whose gender identity (inner sense of gender) or gender expression (outward performance of gender) differs from the sex or gender to which they were assigned at birth. Some people who use this term do not consider themselves as matching a binary gender category of either strictly male or female. In addition, new terms such as gender non-conforming, genderqueer, bigendered, and agendered are increasingly in use.”

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Expert Q&A: Gender Dysphoria).

“Transgender is a non-medical term that has been used increasingly since the 1990s as an umbrella term describing individuals whose gender identity (inner sense of gender) or gender expression (outward performance of gender) differs from the sex or gender to which they were assigned at birth. Some people who use this term do not consider themselves as matching a binary gender category of either strictly male or female. In addition, new terms such as gender non-conforming, genderqueer, bigendered, and agendered are increasingly in use.”
As I said.....mentally ill. This is being taken advantage of by the left. Trying to normalize crazy.

Back