What's my life worth?

Hell, it's all over media and constantly being brought up everywhere. It's quite difficult to avoid these days.

Have you tried not watching the news?

And if seeing someone Trans in a movie or tv show upsets you then that's more of a you problem than a them problem.

Have you tried not watching the news?

And if seeing someone Trans in a movie or tv show upsets you then that's more of a you problem than a them problem.

I don't watch the news. I said media (including social media). And where did I say anything about being upset? If someone wants to pretend to be something they aren't, more power to them. It doesn't mean I have to play along. I'm not going to purposely offend a trans, but if you are a dude with facial hair and I call you he/him or say sir, it's on that person for getting upset. By all appearances he's a dude. Looks like one, sounds like one.

If you like to play along with them, more power to you.

I don't watch the news. I said media (including social media). And where did I say anything about being upset? If someone wants to pretend to be something they aren't, more power to them. It doesn't mean I have to play along. I'm not going to purposely offend a trans, but if you are a dude with facial hair and I call you he/him or say sir, it's on that person for getting upset. By all appearances he's a dude. Looks like one, sounds like one.

If you like to play along with them, more power to you.
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... it's a rabbit.

Back