A client for life!!! With a simple tool.

Once again good info from this forum!

After sending out my monthly newsletter (four days late) I received this testimonial from a client and I wanted to share it.

This to me is worth more than the commission, but the money is a great bonus!!

Rob,
"Thanks for the greetings and staying in touch. It does a fellow good to know someone out there actually cares about his business and the welfare of his clients. The insurance works well I guess. I have not had to use it. I hope it stays that way!!!! The 4th saw me working in the shop as usual. I would stop to smell the roses but I'm afraid I would sneeze and blow them away!!!!!!!

In 7 years, when I'm 60, I am going to have a huge party where I burn the mortgage and declare all huge bills paid. If I am still of sound mind then, assuming I am now of course, I will make a speech and thank all of my professional business associates for a job well done. I will count you among them! Stay healthy yourself and then come to Michigan for the party!!!!!!"

Gary D., in beautiful Coopersville, Michigan

I diligently send out this newsletter, every month.

Stay in touch with your clients, it's simple and effective!! And it's what our business is about, retention.

:)

Rob, that's a nice picture of you on your avatar, but I could swear I saw that same picture at the Post Office yesterday on an FBI "Wanted" poster. Just a different name.:policeman:

Rob, why don't you post the Newsletter here, with a release, so those who want to replicate it can do so?

Great idea, how can I post up a copy, it's in constant contact form, or do you mean just the content?

Rob, that's a nice picture of you on your avatar, but I could swear I saw that same picture at the Post Office yesterday on an FBI "Wanted" poster. Just a different name.:policeman:

At least they're not onto my pseudonyms!

Back