A dying agents warning ‼️

I mean, if they're having problems handling a low $3,200 MOOP (rough average of MOOPS) that only roughly 1.8% of people hit every year, then how are they gonna handle high monthly premiums from Medigap, PDP's, and Dental/Vision plans every month, that are rising every year?? Makes no sense to me. Just more fear mongering nonsense.

I just had to take a woman's mother off of the $354/month supplement she was on because the monthly premium was sending her to the poor house. Between that, the $45/month PDP, and the $43 dental/vision plan, I just saved her $442/month. You guys that don't offer Medicare Advantage have no clue what's even going on because you don't offer it. That's very evident by what you post.

I have never had one sick person when they become ill discover their "network lacks the providers they need." There are tons of high quality providers, in every category, in every plan I offer. Go with a good established company, pay attention to the star ratings, READ the individual star rating sections, and you won't have issues.
Wasting your breath, all are set in their ways and will never understand and will keep shoving that square peg in a round hole. A few articles out of 34 million MA members definitely tells the whole story. So easy to scare Seniors and it’s sad it’s being done by Drs. who want to pad their pockets and agents that are too lazy or too stubborn to even try to understand MA plans. All we can do is keep showing our clients all their options, like an agent should.

Last edited:
This is the first AEP that nearly every single one of my med Supp clients has complained about their premium. With nearly 50% of them stating, if my premium keeps on going up, I’m going to have to seriously consider a MAPD.

Not one has changed this AEP, yet, but they are all curious about the switch. Once I mention “network” they’ll say, nope, I don’t want it. But, let’s talk again next year after my next rate increase.
T65 Plan G is pretty much all over $200/month.

On the flip side, I’ve had a dozen or so MAPD clients ask about moving to a med Supp. I tell them it’s great coverage and they can go to almost any doctor they want. A low DED and you’re set. They have all said, let’s sign up! How much is it? Ma’am, assuming you can get approved it’s $250. Every single one of them has said, never mind.
I’m having fun with this again this year. My Dr says I need to get off MAPD. Sure, let’s get you back on OM and a Med Sup. Here is the G plan premium and then here’s your PDP with a 590 ded and 25% copay on your eliquis. How much dental and vision and OTC will I have? After I answer they all say why the hell would I do that? I say because your Dr and some MSO agents said you should. lol

Wasting your breath, all are set in their ways and will never understand and will keep shoving that square peg in a round hole. A few articles out of 34 million MA members definitely tells the whole story. So easy to scare Seniors and it’s sad it’s being done by Drs. who want to pad their pickets and agents that are too lazy or too stubborn to even try to understand MA plans. All we can do is keep showing our clients all their options, like an agent should.
I had a CT scan yesterday. It took two nurses and five jabs to find a vein that they wanted to use. I left that place covered in band-aides. As I was walking out some guy asked how many times I'd been stuck.

I said none. I just stopped by to sandpaper a bobcat's ass.

But I did hear some nice words as I was about to leave. You don't have a co-pay today. And that's why I send Aetna close to $200 a month for my plan G.

Lazy and stubborn?

I'm willing to bet that I'm more certified than you when it comes to MA. I've got four.

First I took Aetna's and then I took UHC's. Then I took AHIP. Could have stopped there but nope I took NABIP's. And that doesn't count at least 10 company certs. So lazy. I don't think so.

I had a CT scan yesterday. It took two nurses and five jabs to find a vein that they wanted to use. I left that place covered in band-aides. As I was walking out some guy asked how many times I'd been stuck.

I said none. I just stopped by to sandpaper a bobcat's ass.

But I did hear some nice words as I was about to leave. You don't have a co-pay today. And that's why I send Aetna close to $200 a month for my plan G.

Lazy and stubborn?

I'm willing to bet that I'm more certified than you when it comes to MA. I've got four.

First I took Aetna's and then I took UHC's. Then I took AHIP. Could have stopped there but nope I took NABIP's. And that doesn't count at least 10 company certs. So lazy. I don't think so.
Doesn’t equal having 700 clients that have MA and are happy with it. There are 27 MA plans in my area and I am certified to sell them all. If you aren’t an MSO then I probably wasn’t referring to you. lol

Doesn’t equal having 700 clients that have MA and are happy with it. There are 27 MA plans in my area and I am certified to sell them all. If you aren’t an MSO then I probably wasn’t referring to you. lol
MA plans are not carriers. How many companies do you have? How many states?

And 700 MA clients is strong. Congratulations. I don't have anywhere near that.

But I do have over 4000 policyholders on the books. Mostly life.

And I didn't spend one damn night at a Holiday Inn to get them.

Anecdotes are nice but not as convincing as news articles culled from numerous complaints.

I know two people with cancer, given last rites, and made a full recovery. Both are still alive over a dozen years later.
Yea, because the media is totally not biased at all nowadays. Actual unbiased journalism went out the window long ago. I trust absolute nothing I see from any “news” source. They ALL have an agenda. I don’t care what source it is. Integrity is a lost art. At the end of the day, I’ll take my many years of “anecdotes” any day over a bunch of media hacks that don’t even deal with the plans.

Only 5 companies and 4 States. I don’t wander far from home. Have a cabin in one of the other States so pick a few up and the other 2 are just clients that moved to Florida and Colorado.

I’m having fun with this again this year. My Dr says I need to get off MAPD. Sure, let’s get you back on OM and a Med Sup. Here is the G plan premium and then here’s your PDP with a 590 ded and 25% copay on your eliquis. How much dental and vision and OTC will I have? After I answer they all say why the hell would I do that? I say because your Dr and some MSO agents said you should. lol

One of my MAPD clients called me with a $164 PPO part B refund and $174 next year. She said, my friends all have a supplement and I’m 75 now and I should have one.
No problem Angela. Your SS check will go down $174 and the med Supp is $275 plus drugs, DVH.
Ok Chaz, I’ll stay where I am.

Wait.

If I spend a night at the Holiday Inn, I get 4000 clients? What exactly would I be signing up for? :D:D:D

Back