A few highlights of my day

I'm about ready to say F*CK you to SoN's. I faxed a GI app to them 10 days ago and it wasn't showing up on the website, so I TRIED calling them. After trying 6 different #'s and getting 6 different voicemails, I finally got through and the operator was able to get me to somebody in new business. She couldn't find the app. While she was on the phone, I faxed it to her again(both times I got a notice from Ring Central saying it was successfully sent. They didn't get it either time and she confirmed that it was sent to the correct #, so she had me e-mail it to her which she got immediately.

Then, she complained that it wasn't in a PDF file, but 3 different attachments. I told her that I don't know how to do a PDF file, so if she can't do it with the attachmentls, to just forget it and I'll write it with somebody else.

She said that she could do it with the attachments. Then she said that I didn't fill out the membership form. I told her that's because there weren't any in the supplies they sent me, so if I have to go back and see the lady again, I'll just write it with somebody else. She said that she'll fill it out for me, as it requires no signature. I asked her to send me some blank membership forms.

Then I pointed out that she's had a birthday since she took out the policy and I want her priced at the age she was when she took it out. She said no problem.....but since the lady wants billed on the 15th of the month, to save age, they'll have to pull out 2 months at once. I told her to just issue at her new age(the premium is $1.14 more a month). I doubt the woman could've paid 2 months at once.

I told the woman that I really want to be a Viking, but this is ridiculous. They make it hard to do business with them. I suggested 3 times that I'd just write it with somebody else.

Because of their rates, I'll give them one more try. WORST experience with a company I've ever had. I told her that they make it hard to do business with them. RIDICULOUS!!! :mad:

It's not easy being a Viking. :no:

Last edited:
I'm about ready to say F*CK you to SoN's. I faxed a GI app to them 10 days ago and it wasn't showing up on the website, so I TRIED calling them. After trying 6 different #'s and getting 6 different voicemails, I finally got through and the operator was able to get me to somebody in new business. She couldn't find the app. While she was on the phone, I faxed it to her again(both times I got a notice from Ring Central saying it was successfully sent. They didn't get it either time and she confirmed that it was sent to the correct #, so she had me e-mail it to her which she got immediately.

Then, she complained that it wasn't in a PDF file, but 3 different attachments. I told her that I don't know how to do a PDF file, so if she can't do it with the attachmentls, to just forget it and I'll write it with somebody else.

She said that she could do it with the attachments. Then she said that I didn't fill out the membership form. I told her that's because there weren't any in the supplies they sent me, so if I have to go back and see the lady again, I'll just write it with somebody else. She said that she'll fill it out for me, as it requires no signature. I asked her to send me some blank membership forms.

Then I pointed out that she's had a birthday since she took out the policy and I want her priced at the age she was when she took it out. She said no problem.....but since the lady wants billed on the 15th of the month, to save age, they'll have to pull out 2 months at once. I told her to just issue at her new age(the premium is $1.14 more a month). I doubt the woman could've paid 2 months at once.

I told the woman that I really want to be a Viking, but this is ridiculous. They make it hard to do business with them. I suggested 3 times that I'd just write it with somebody else.

Because of their rates, I'll give them one more try. WORST experience with a company I've ever had. I told her that they make it hard to do business with them. RIDICULOUS!!! :mad:

It's not easy being a Viking. :no:

Thanks for sharing... I will remain a thoughtful observer until I see more positive feed back. I only need one Transamerica in my life at this time. I am removing a sticky note with their name on it from the bottom of one of my monitors as we speak. :yes:

These companies need to do a symposium for their employee's on how business is generated on the ground level. Too many of these folks have no idea how or what goes into writing an application, nor do they seem to understand how that application has an impact on both their current income or future retirement.

Thanks for sharing... I will remain a thoughtful observer until I see more positive feed back. I only need one Transamerica in my life at this time. I am removing a sticky note with their name on it from the bottom of one of my monitors as we speak. :yes:

These companies need to do a symposium for their employee's on how business is generated on the ground level. Too many of these folks have no idea how or what goes into writing an application, nor do they seem to understand how that application has an impact on both their current income or future retirement.
I told the gal that if it's this much hard to get a GI issued, I wouldn't want to send them an underwritten app.

That's too much work to issue a GI policy... you even wore me out. :SLEEP:

How about a claim...:wideeyed:

Yeah, I'll give therm a 2nd chance, but not a 3rd.

Burial with a claim looks like this.............
hqdefault.jpg

Nope. Also, you don't have to carry a bottle of water with you to Baptize your prospects before they buy. With SoN's, you use wild boar piss for the Viking "Baptism". :yes:
I believe fraternals are required to have the assessment language in their certificates..

Back