A Fond Farewell to Assurant

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Before things ultimately wind down, I want to give a shout out and thanks to Assurant Health for being a tremendous partner in my business for the past decade. I can only speak for AZ and FL, as I know they were not on the radar in a lot of states. But, over the years, Assurant always:

1. Paid good commissions, and on time.
2. Had the most knowledgeable CR reps in the business.
3. Every policy change was always fixed correctly.
4. Great products and networks
5. In the old days, had the most lenient underwriting, and took business others declined.
6. Great broker portal and ease of doing online business
7. Great ancillary products with a click of the button.
8 Best OFF exchange product/network in 2014
9. Best ON exchange product/network in 2015

They will surely be missed, and a big kudos for seeing it all the way to the end........commissions still being paid, reps still answering phones, claims still being processed. I'm sorry, and my clients will be sorry, when they feel the negative effects of Assurant exiting the market due to Obamacare.

They will surely be missed, and a big kudos for seeing it all the way to the end........commissions still being paid, reps still answering phones, claims still being processed. I'm sorry, and my clients will be sorry, when they feel the negative effects of Assurant exiting the market due to Obamacare.

oneformyhomies.gif

Before things ultimately wind down, I want to give a shout out and thanks to Assurant Health

1. Paid good commissions, and on time.
2. Had the most knowledgeable CR reps in the business.
3. Every policy change was always fixed correctly.
4. Great products and networks
5. In the old days, had the most lenient underwriting, and took business others declined.
6. Great broker portal and ease of doing online business
7. Great ancillary products with a click of the button.
8 Best OFF exchange product/network in 2014
9. Best ON exchange product/network in 2015

Sounds like a match made in heaven. Under ObamaScrew, good companies are D.O.A. it seems.
:mad:

So, nobody else feels love lost? Did I get the v.I.p treatment or something? I just lost my best friend and nobody cares.

Well the forum has been downish for a long period today. Hopefully that's the reason for the lack of response.

I'm 100% with you on this Y...great company to work with and it's unfortunate to say the least that they along with the awesome network are exiting the IM industry.

Bill: Great post. I completely agree, Assurant will be missed..Its amazing Im typing this, feels almost surreal. A great company they were !

So, nobody else feels love lost? Did I get the v.I.p treatment or something? I just lost my best friend and nobody cares.

I feel the same way, of course, in spite of their hiccups early this year with service they have been absolutely first rate and will be missed, particularly by my clients who love their plans and network.

I wont miss the 1% renewal commission. I'm afraid going forward, 1% will look good.
The Aetna Signature PPO network was pretty rich. Probably one of the straws that broke their back.

Assurant was a class act. Good products and incredible networks won't survive Obamacare. Obamacare was made to kill off companies like that and insert poor options.

Congratulations, Assurant. How often do you see agents standing up to applaud a company for its fine products and service, at the time that the carrier is exiting the business?

Back