A Guide to P&C for New Agents and New Agencies

Discussion in 'Getting Started Selling Insurance' started by NCAgent, Nov 2, 2012.

1. b61mack

b61mack Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Great post, on the P&C side, this forum is lacking. RBA could be an asset, but he choices to be negitive. I am also toying with the idea, of going with superior excess, smart choice, and i am waiting for both of them to send me a few names, of agents that use them. I also looked at IDC, they sounded good they do PA, have NY pending, but they don't have NJ.

2. InsBizNC

InsBizNC Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Thanks for the phone chat. You provided me sound advice and reiterated points and suggestions I've received regarding being a new indy agent.

3. NCAgent

NCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Glad to help my dear. Good luck! Call me with any issues that you're facing and I'll see what I can do to help.

4. Cory

Cory Well-Known Member

State:

NCAGENT....VERY informative. Took a while to read and learned a few things. Your thread will be referred to many times in the future...it's ashame you don't get residuals.

5. NCAgent

State:
    North Carolina
    I appreciate it, thanks! I learned a LOT here and got a LOT of people's help. I figured consolidating some of it here wouldn't be a bad thing. In addition, I'm also tired of people asking the same questions. If we can get this stickied in P&C and getting started selling insurance, I'd be a happy NCAgent.

6. NCAgent

State:
    North Carolina
    I now have 1,000 posts with these forums. I just want to thank everyone for the fun, knowledge, and experience I got from here. I'll probably make another one of these for 5k. Good luck everyone and happy selling!

7. NCAgent

State:
    North Carolina
    Awesome, sticky'ed for your pleasure!

8. nyc2phi

nyc2phi Well-Known Member

State:
    New York
    You hit 1K quick, when you started this post like 2 weeks ago you were at 800? haha

9. NCAgent

State:
    North Carolina
    Yeah it'll slow down now that I'm at 1k. I was sick from work at that point so I had not much else going on. That was why I had the time to type up this guide.

10. QCAgent

QCAgent New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Great info. I'm a new independent in Charlotte, desperately needing your help. Please send me your contact info!