AAA Guaranteed Graded

Yep, it was a lead card...:yes:

The reason I ask because it's important to find the reason for the response before going ovr any options. If it was a cold call then it's a different ballgame.

It's easy to second guess without being there or having all the facts so I'm not doing that.

I find the AARP term to be the easiest replacement out there. Even moreso than LH or Old American. I can't remember not replacing one except for the no bank account people that AARP lets them send in a money order each month.

Once I establish the need I go through my 4 questions and # 2 is "What Kind". That's where I explain the difference between whole life, term and UL.

Once educated on the difference I find people eager to change.

The only way I can explain this is...

This lady lives in Ft. Lauderdale...

Now, I know that you once called me out on this but it still stands true.... People in the city tend to be ripped off more often than folks in rural areas therefore they can be very NON trusting and this lady had a HUGE wall up...

I know this to be a fact because I now work away from the city and have no problem writing 2 to 3 apps for every 10 leads I get...

When working in the city, I was getting 1 app for every 10 to 12 leads...

People in the rural areas may be more likely to keep guns for hunting and have scary no trespassing signs out front but... they still leave their doors unlocked at the house...

In the city, the doors are locked and they tend to hide inside instead of answering the door...

It's interesting that I have noticed the folks that I now have a hard time gettting to trust me usually moved from the city, NY or Miami... these are the hardest to get through to..

JD, imagine if you went to your appointments on Tuesday, and they were ALL New Yorkers and Miamians... lol

Other factors are here to...

Last week there were 3 news helicopters flying over my house... When I turned on the news, 2 Canadian tourists were murdered in their vacation home... This is common in our county... But it happens everyday in our area...

My little city has 40,000 people in it and is 4.5 square miles

When we have children, we are moving....

EFES has 1 agent that has been successful in Miami... Javier... And they have run through HUNDREDS of agents down here since you have been with the organization...

The only way I can explain this is...

This lady lives in Ft. Lauderdale...

Now, I know that you once called me out on this but it still stands true.... People in the city tend to be ripped off more often than folks in rural areas therefore they can be very NON trusting and this lady had a HUGE wall up...

I know this to be a fact because I now work away from the city and have no problem writing 2 to 3 apps for every 10 leads I get...

When working in the city, I was getting 1 app for every 10 to 12 leads...

People in the rural areas may be more likely to keep guns for hunting and have scary no trespassing signs out front but... they still leave their doors unlocked at the house...

In the city, the doors are locked and they tend to hide inside instead of answering the door...

It's interesting that I have noticed the folks that I now have a hard time gettting to trust me usually moved from the city, NY or Miami... these are the hardest to get through to..

JD, imagine if you went to your appointments on Tuesday, and they were ALL New Yorkers and Miamians... lol

Other factors are here to...

Last week there were 3 news helicopters flying over my house... When I turned on the news, 2 Canadian tourists were murdered in their vacation home... This is common in our county... But it happens everyday in our area...

My little city has 40,000 people in it and is 4.5 square miles

When we have children, we are moving....

EFES has 1 agent that has been successful in Miami... Javier... And they have run through HUNDREDS of agents down here since you have been with the organization...

Yes, if you ran into a buzz saw from NY...you are right, they are a very hard nut to crack. I would still point out some quality points over the coverage and that you would be helping your community out with RNA. If they bulk and think AARP is god then move on.

I would agree that is a hard area to work. One of my IMO's told me he has one agent working the spanish market in Miami and does very well.

If you don't like it there, and have to travel a long ways to find quality business, it's two bullets in the barrel for good reason to move.

I carry an AARP mail piece with me. When I get into an AARP situation, first I want their policy, if they are hesitant to produce it out comes the AARP information. I use this to install doubt about their decision, of purchasing AARP.

Most people say, "I didn't know that." "I've been cheated (or robbed)." After, I've gone over the Non guarantees, increasing premiums, cancellation at age 80.

Then calculate up their premium from now until they are age 80, show them that amount. They will let you know how they feel. In other words destroy AARP.

Back