AARP launching high deductible plan G

UHICA coming to a theater near you

I wish UHICA would come this June. It doesn’t seem like it. Maybe next June.
Lots of people don’t care for the gym membership and with the recent rate increase, we need a lower option.
I don’t care to pick up small companies that can never compete long term in FL.

commish released for Fl.Never sold Hi deductible how does this compare with UA commish? Looks like it's working for minimum wage and for extra credit you can help with part D every year!

area 2 High-Deductible G yr 1 $114.25 yr 2-6 $102.75 after 6 $10.00
not sure about UA, as I never contracted with them.
I do HDGs through Humana though.

Humana averages $160 - $190 for years 1-6 and about $20 7+

Last edited:
commish released for Fl.Never sold Hi deductible how does this compare with UA commish? Looks like it's working for minimum wage and for extra credit you can help with part D every year!

area 2 High-Deductible G yr 1 $114.25 yr 2-6 $102.75 after 6 $10.00
I just remembered I had an email recently from an FMO advertising UA, this is what it says about their commissions for the HDG product:

"We are currently offering an 18% Lifetime Commission to any of our agents who write United American Medicare Supplement Policies. United American pays LIFETIME level commissions on their Med-Supps (18%) and LIFETIME renewals on their ancillary products which are vested day one, dollar one!"

not sure what their HDG is priced at, but I looked it up in S&S, which is not super accurate, but i reckon it gets us in the ballpark, it says its $52/mo.
so you'd be looking at $113, level in perpetuity. thats better than UHC

Back