AARP UHC Level 1 or 2 Rates. How to Tell Which..

finalexpenseguru

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there a way on the portal to see which they were approved for? I'm getting tired of calling the help desk for every app after its issued to ask which level they got!

Is there a way on the portal to see which they were approved for? I'm getting tired of calling the help desk for every app after its issued to ask which level they got!

The website doesn't show it. However, in the past I have received an email stating the approval was at Level 2. And here's the real crappy part, the client has to call to say they don't want to move forward with it. The agent can't stop the process even though coverage isn't effective yet.

I only ever send a med sup application to UHC unless I know for sure that they ARE going to get level 2. If someone is healthy enough to get level 1, why in the world would you send them to UHC???

I only ever send a med sup application to UHC unless I know for sure that they ARE going to get level 2. If someone is healthy enough to get level 1, why in the world would you send them to UHC???

Not every level 1 aarp client would qualify for a med supp with the others. I have had clients I couldn't get placed anywhere and they got level 1.

They are more liberal for level 1.

Be interesting to see how soon they bring out a plan G, or if they wait until last minute.

Whats funny to me is since supps have been standardized why not standardize the uw as well? Then the real selling point is just price and historical indicators of past rate increases? Dont crucify me, just thinking outloud.

Whats funny to me is since supps have been standardized why not standardize the uw as well? Then the real selling point is just price and historical indicators of past rate increases? Dont crucify me, just thinking outloud.

With that you would probably lose some carriers,As well as lessen the gap in premium, then lose some more carriers and we would be yet another step closer to 1 payer system or monopoly, seems were we are headed anyway

Why stop there? Let's just make all forms of insurance have standardized uw.

In all seriousness, I'm for LESS government involvement in our lives.

Why stop there? Let's just make all forms of insurance have standardized uw.

In all seriousness, I'm for LESS government involvement in our lives.

I agree just playing devils advocate, question answered, thanks.

----------

With that you would probably lose some carriers,As well as lessen the gap in premium, then lose some more carriers and we would be yet another step closer to 1 payer system or monopoly, seems were we are headed anyway

How many years do you predict that will be?

Back