Another salty old agent that thinks they know everything. We do none of the above. If you insist on lying, you’re just another asshole that talking a bunch of shit to make yourself feel important. You have no idea where are leads come from. The vast majority aren’t even from social media. This will be the last time I address you as you clearly don’t know what’s going on in this industry. Your talk about last years marketing, so lame. Lastly I’m going unto call you a liar as you speak things you know nothing about. DonP “The Liar”. I’ll start every communication to you with that. Because i can prove you are nothing more than that

your a liar DonP “The Liar”we’ve never run such a lead. It’s assholes like you spreading lies. You are a proven liar.
I thought you weren't going to respond to Don anymore. Did you just lie? :err:

Trump tactic. Call them a name. Label them. Rinse and repeat multiple times until you convince everyone it must be true. Now I'm thinking Donp is a liar....... or maybe he just hit your sensitive G spot?

I think your time is best spent elsewhere as you won't convince anyone here to sign a contract with you. Plus, not many aca producers on here.

Maybe we can do lunch sometime? I'll let you buy.

And please don't put a label on me, I'm very sensitive and Adderall is in short supply
:twitchy:

OK. Now I'm confused. Are you and @DonP mad at each other?

Your first mistake is that this is not facebook or youtube. There are actually real insurance agents over here that can smell bullshit coming a mile away.

The solution is really quite simple. Have some of your downline or team come on here and vouch for you. Same invite applies to your naysayers as well.
Exactly, this *** says stupid things and expects it to be taken as fact. He does no research, except what he heard on the internet.
I thought you weren't going to respond to Don anymore. Did you just lie? :err:
no, just running it on. Liars should not be let off easy. Why don’t you check his statements. He’s a liar

Exactly, this *** says stupid things and expects it to be taken as fact. He does no research, except what he heard on the internet.

no, just running it on. Liars should not be let off easy. Why don’t you check his statements. He’s a liar
Though I think Don exaggerates sometimes...I don't think he's a liar.

Though I think Don exaggerates sometimes...I don't think he's a liar.
I understand, but it’s a fact he lied about my company. He is a liar. We should state the facts or state it’s an assumption or guess. No, DonP “the Liar” doesn’t do that he just assumes things and states them as facts. Disgusting that he is so active on this forum. How many lies has he told and how many agents and companies has he slandered? Sad

Back