These are the rules. I pulled them out from the previous post. This is from CMS, (not some angry keyboard warrior on the forum)

"There are different formats that may be acceptable for agents and brokers to use to document consumer consent, such as via a recorded phone call, text message, email, electronic document with digital signatures, physical document with wet signatures, etc."

We write about 10,000 new clients every month. That's right 10,000. Insurance agents obtain a license with hopes of success, we give them that opportunity. Go to NoCallLeads.com and get the facts. Build a business and create wealth.

Thanks for the bump.

Since you publicly pound your chest about making all these agents so rich so quickly, will you publicly post that you will grant a release from their contracts if and when CMS takes you down or if an agent wants to depart your scheme?

A non answer.......will be your answer.

These are the rules. I pulled them out from the previous post. This is from CMS, (not some angry keyboard warrior on the forum)

"There are different formats that may be acceptable for agents and brokers to use to document consumer consent, such as via a recorded phone call, text message, email, electronic document with digital signatures, physical document with wet signatures, etc."

We write about 10,000 new clients every month. That's right 10,000. Insurance agents obtain a license with hopes of success, we give them that opportunity. Go to NoCallLeads.com and get the facts. Build a business and create wealth.

Thanks for the bump.
So how was your season? CMS shut you down yet? You never responded to my post, so maybe so.

I wanted to respond to the questions of “How was our season?” And “did CMS shut us down yet?”.

We did 12,000 applications per month. Right now we are at 9,000 applications (March) with Ambetter alone. No we’ve never been shut down nor have there been any serious complaints.

So all is well. We do a very thorough follow-up with all of our clients. Too bad we made a mess of the AOR situation. That was flawed to begin with. How in the world do you allow agents to a change agent of record. That has nothing to do with us, but the fault in the system was well exploited by our copycats.

Raving success and NoCallLeads.com are going strong. It’s evolved but still incredible.

I wanted to respond to the questions of “How was our season?” And “did CMS shut us down yet?”.

We did 12,000 applications per month. Right now we are at 9,000 applications (March) with Ambetter alone. No we’ve never been shut down nor have there been any serious complaints.

So all is well. We do a very thorough follow-up with all of our clients. Too bad we made a mess of the AOR situation. That was flawed to begin with. How in the world do you allow agents to a change agent of record. That has nothing to do with us, but the fault in the system was well exploited by our copycats.

Raving success and NoCallLeads.com are going strong. It’s evolved but still incredible.
So your still doing Aor changes with Ambetter no doubt . You found a loophole in the system . I found a fraudulent Aor change with Ambetter done and am getting it changed . There’s obviously a way to do it . What your not saying is a massive amount of agents are going all the way with clients filing complaints with cms and state insurance departments . You can talk all the bs you want but it’s your agents cms and state insurance depts will be going after .You can bark about how everything’s upfront and legal but that doesn’t stop a complaint being filed . Even if its “ legal “ what your doing if your agents get 3 or so complaints they’ll be termed from the carrier or possibly lose the right to sell aca . Cms is going after agents and what you do is right in the crossfire . I’ve seen all the ads from outfits like you with the $6400 grocery benefit . Tricking these low income gullible people to click the ad and be flipped

So your still doing Aor changes with Ambetter no doubt . You found a loophole in the system . I found a fraudulent Aor change with Ambetter done and am getting it changed . There’s obviously a way to do it . What your not saying is a massive amount of agents are going all the way with clients filing complaints with cms and state insurance departments . You can talk all the bs you want but it’s your agents cms and state insurance depts will be going after .You can bark about how everything’s upfront and legal but that doesn’t stop a complaint being filed . Even if its “ legal “ what your doing if your agents get 3 or so complaints they’ll be termed from the carrier or possibly lose the right to sell aca . Cms is going after agents and what you do is right in the crossfire . I’ve seen all the ads from outfits like you with the $6400 grocery benefit . Tricking these low income gullible people to click the ad and be flipped
No Don, we are not going after aor’s. But that is a reasonable assumption. We are beyond that. I do work with independent brokers, so I’m sure there some taking that risk. We are well aware of CMS guidelines as we have established some relationships there that are very helpful.

We did lose a lot at the renewal, but not nearly as bad as the naysayers hoped for. The biggest problem is that there are a couple dozen copycats out there that have made things difficult for everyone.

As for your “barking” and “bs”comments. We just don’t have those problems. We have the lowest complaint ratio of any agency in our FMO. They love us. And we have agents pulling in over a quarter million per month income. We average about 10,000 new policies each month and have about ten complaints each month.

We are two years into this program and it’s been nothing but a big success. As much as everybody bitched and cried, we seemed to have risen above the fray.

Last edited:
No Don, we are not going after aor’s. But that is a reasonable assumption. We are beyond that. I do work with independent brokers, so I’m sure there some taking that risk. We are well aware of CMS guidelines as we have established some relationships there that are very helpful.

We did lose a lot at the renewal, but not nearly as bad as the naysayers hoped for. The biggest problem is that there are a couple dozen copycats out there that have made things difficult for everyone.

As for your “barking” and “bs”comments. We just don’t have those problems. We have the lowest complaint ratio of any agency in our FMO. They love us. And we have agents pulling in over a quarter million per month income. We average about 10,000 new policies each month and have about ten complaints each month.

We are two years into this program and it’s been nothing but a big success. As much as everybody bitched and cried, we seemed to have risen above the fray.
Who you under clay at Peek performance?

So the top contracts provide around $7 a month override . I’m sure you also get bonuses . So you exited the massive regulated mapd ?

Back