ACA Quoting Software..The Winners Are...so Far

I really don't think there are winners at this point. Most platforms have quirks and glitches which are surfacing slowly as more agents adopt these alternative paths.
Please see my recent post on Sherpa.

I would like to hear from someone who is using ACAEx and their experience.

Its pivot time. Hc. gov, Sherpa, Norvax, Carrier direct. Whatever works the quickest that gets them enrolled and off the phone. I love my clients, but this is out of control.

I would like to hear from someone who is using ACAEx and their experience.

Its pivot time. Hc. gov, Sherpa, Norvax, Carrier direct. Whatever works the quickest that gets them enrolled and off the phone. I love my clients, but this is out of control.

call me tomorrow... I have both Sherpa and aca... call me and I will lay out the low down on ACA Express, you might be shocked

BTW, to the poster stating the Sherpa is no good... sorry, far and awat the better of all suppliers and to Chumps... no sir, the race is ending for some WBE's as we are already into week 2 of the initial phase with only 2 weeks left... I actually have all 3 with norvax and one is getting fired in the next few days

HSherpa here. Bought into the GoHealth due to it's endorsement by SMS. Finally got my site up and running only to find out I'm paying for a site that won't have the main company until "maybe" the 25th and all I get is stuttering when I ask about Blue of KC. I'm asking for a cancellation and rufund of all money paid, IMO, I didn't get what I've paid for.

Why don't you guys just keep it simple and less costly and go direct to the carriers site? I dont think it will be any worse than your experiencing

HSherpa here. Bought into the GoHealth due to it's endorsement by SMS. Finally got my site up and running only to find out I'm paying for a site that won't have the main company until "maybe" the 25th and all I get is stuttering when I ask about Blue of KC. I'm asking for a cancellation and rufund of all money paid, IMO, I didn't get what I've paid for.

G.Gordon - wondered if you'd used the BlueKC direct pathway. It's very different than last year. I was confused when trying to use it to enroll someone where I used the BlueKC pathway last year. This year when you go to the "see if you get extra help" (or, whatever it says), it actually took us to a login screen for the marketplace that had my agent e-mail pre-populated in the user ID space. My client didn't have an actual account since we went in the Blue KC direct last year. Just wondered if you'd experienced their process.

Back