Accidental Death Policy Lead Generator

OHFE

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I used to have a free $1000 accidental death policy I could offer through American Amicable but my current up line decided not to offer it. Do any other companies offer this? Thanks.

I used to have a free $1000 accidental death policy I could offer through American Amicable but my current up line decided not to offer it. Do any other companies offer this? Thanks.

Not being a wise guy, but how exactly do you utilize this to get in people's houses?:confused:

Not being a wise guy, but how exactly do you utilize this to get in people's houses?:confused:

Hi Bill, did you get your free accidental insurance from American Amicable yet? No? Well we'll take care of that right now. It won't take but a minute to get you set up with it.

Here's the problem though. You'll be giving away a lot of accidental death policies and getting nothing else. Am Am used to do these, but they decided it was more cost efficient to sub it to the IMO's if they want to participate. The IMO has to print the policy and pay for it.

If Am Am couldn't make money doing it, then I wonder how anyone will be able to.

We used to have an IMO on here that really tried to promote it. He said they were writing a ton of them and getting good business from it and he was sure glad they opted to do it. If it worked so well, then I wonder why they aren't recruiting for FE anymore? :skeptical:

Hi Bill, did you get your free accidental insurance from American Amicable yet? No? Well we'll take care of that right now. It won't take but a minute to get you set up with it.

Here's the problem though. You'll be giving away a lot of accidental death policies and getting nothing else. Am Am used to do these, but they decided it was more cost efficient to sub it to the IMO's if they want to participate. The IMO has to print the policy and pay for it.

If Am Am couldn't make money doing it, then I wonder how anyone will be able to.

We used to have an IMO on here that really tried to promote it. He said they were writing a ton of them and getting good business from it and he was sure glad they opted to do it. If it worked so well, then I wonder why they aren't recruiting for FE anymore? :skeptical:

It is/was American Amicable. Bait and switch?

Thanks fellas. Sounds like a lot of dancing and I wouldn't be a good prospect for "Dancing with the Stars" (aside from not being a star, of course).:twitchy:

Back