Acsia/ Ltc Global

I enjoy humorous banter with my fellow tribal member Arthur once per quarter....

Interesting, you were "too busy" to post before. But when called out so to speak, you respond quickly.

A man so busy writing business he can't take time to answer a post. However, he will sell leads for no profit, only to agents he likes and he will "help out" an agent anyway he can.

My BS detector is on high alert.

You say you have a J.D., are you an attorney?

Last edited:
I have been in insurance for 25 years and am a ChFC. I work remotely...no more kitchen table appointments. I hated them and so did the clients. I am appointing with ACSIA Partners who recently merged with LTC Partners. I will be licensed in 5 states at a minimum. Does anyone have experience with ACSIA since the merger and know of the quality of their lead program?

I am looking for helpful information, even if it is negative. But negative info can be delivered in a positive way. Honestly, I read so much hateful dialogue on this forum...people insulting each other. Lets keep this conversation upbeat.

Last edited:
I have been in insurance for 25 years and am a ChFC. I work remotely...no more kitchen table appointments. I hated them and so did the clients. I am appointing with ACSIA Partners who recently merged with LTC Partners. I will be licensed in 5 states at a minimum. Does anyone have experience with ACSIA since the merger and know of the quality of their lead program?

I am looking for helpful information, even if it is negative. But negative info can be delivered in a positive way. Honestly, I read so much hateful dialogue on this forum...people insulting each other. Lets keep this conversation upbeat.

Hi Mark,

Congratulations on your decision to work by phone. It is a much more efficient process than face-to-face meetings, especially for commoditized insurance products such as LTC. You will do well. I do not know of the quality of ACSIA's internet leads, however I receive 5-10 internet leads daily and I can't imagine their leads being any different than mine. Some will be great, some won't be. You just quickly determine the quality leads and follow up. They will work for you. I tend to do better with internet leads in some states, than in other states---which 5 states are you going to start with?

learn what you can from them for 6 to 9 months then go independent.

Thanks for your input. On self generated business they pay full commissions like any other IMO so that is good. I have not decided what states yet. Cost is a initial issue, so maybe cheaper states first. I am in Texas. Looking at FL, CA, SC, NC, and WA. That would allow me to work across multiple time zones.

----------

Thanks for your input.

Thanks for your input. On self generated business they pay full commissions like any other IMO so that is good. I have not decided what states yet. Cost is a initial issue, so maybe cheaper states first. I am in Texas. Looking at FL, CA, SC, NC, and WA. That would allow me to work across multiple time zones.

----------

Thanks for your input.

Do they allow you to sell AssetCare4 with OneAmerica?
Do they offer the new product from National Guardian Life?

Back