Acsia/ Ltc Global

Thanks for your input. On self generated business they pay full commissions like any other IMO so that is good. I have not decided what states yet. Cost is a initial issue, so maybe cheaper states first. I am in Texas. Looking at FL, CA, SC, NC, and WA. That would allow me to work across multiple time zones.

----------

Thanks for your input.

Cheaper states? Not sure I understand that?

FL, TX, WA, NC, CA, SC are all very good states to focus on.

Full commissions for an established producer might be ~80% FYC, 8% renewals. I doubt they will give you this. They will take an override on all of your production. Just a bigger override if they provide you with a lead.

----------

Do they allow you to sell AssetCare4 with OneAmerica?
Do they offer the new product from National Guardian Life?

As opposed to Asset Care I, II or III, Scott?

What are your thoughts on the NGL joint premium design? Much more expensive for a surviving spouse?

Last edited:
Cheaper states? Not sure I understand that?

FL, TX, WA, NC, CA, SC are all very good states to focus on.

Full commissions for an established producer might be ~80% FYC, 8% renewals. I doubt they will give you this. They will take an override on all of your production. Just a bigger override if they provide you with a lead.

----------

As opposed to Asset Care I, II or III, Scott?

What are your thoughts on the NGL joint premium design? Much more expensive for a surviving spouse?

...not if you do a 10pay.

Does anyone have experience with ACSIA since the merger and know of the quality of their lead program?

The things I think about are that nothing is vested until $150K of placed business. Even first year commission not paid yet. The comp. is like 30%.

They will also be expecting a certain ROI from the leads. If you don't meet that, you will be cut off. If cut off, you will need to stop working with them and since you aren't vested, you lose commissions not vested.

I would be curious about the quality too, but it could be expensive to try them to find out.

It looks like everything is one sided in their favor, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Do you find the 10 Pay rate factors to be attractive?

absolutely.
the 10pay rates are incredible!

----------

Thanks for your input. On self generated business they pay full commissions like any other IMO so that is good. I have not decided what states yet. Cost is a initial issue, so maybe cheaper states first. I am in Texas. Looking at FL, CA, SC, NC, and WA. That would allow me to work across multiple time zones.

----------

Thanks for your input.

If ACSIA doesn't offer National Guardian Life or State Life, then you will be starting with a major handicap compared to your competition.

absolutely.
the 10pay rates are incredible!

----------

If ACSIA doesn't offer National Guardian Life or State Life, then you will be starting with a major handicap compared to your competition.

Why do you feel that way? National Guardian Life is an A- rated insurance company that is primarily a final expense company and has sold long term care insurance for 45 days? What is so important about this company?

I write a ton of State Life hybrids and like their policy portfolio a lot, but if did not exist I could just as easily write more Lincoln Moneyguard, the same as every other financial adviser. Why would an ACSIA agent need these 2 companies per se, Scott?

Why do you feel that way? National Guardian Life is an A- rated insurance company that is primarily a final expense company and has sold long term care insurance for 45 days? What is so important about this company?

I write a ton of State Life hybrids and like their policy portfolio a lot, but if did not exist I could just as easily write more Lincoln Moneyguard, the same as every other financial adviser. Why would an ACSIA agent need these 2 companies per se, Scott?

gimmeabreak, jack.
you know as well as I do that the NGL product was created by the same people who created the Mass Mutual product. LifeCare has almost as many "life years" in this business as Genworth does and LifeCare has a much better loss ratio.

gimmeabreak, jack.
you know as well as I do that the NGL product was created by the same people who created the Mass Mutual product. LifeCare has almost as many "life years" in this business as Genworth does and LifeCare has a much better loss ratio.

It is not whether or not I feel the policy can be one of many viable policies in the marketplace...of course it can....but whether an Acsia agent can perfectly exist in the marketplace without all policy options, and of course the Acsia agent can. If LTCFP existed without Genworth for a decade, then of course the ACSIA agent can do perfectly fine today with Mutual of Omaha, Lincoln Moneyguard, Transamerica, and LifeSecure and whatever else they might have. Just because you and I have more options, the truth is most agents and financial advisers have only 1 option they recommend to everyone.

Back