Add CVS Health To Your Final Expense Portfolio

Its 12% less on Accendo . My contract was 125% with Aetna which i haven't written one in 4 years and 112% with Accendo preferred . Maybe different imo's have different deals .I'd never use and my go to so its irrelevant .

115% should be the street level for this.

Thanks was getting ready to upload:

I spoke to UWing. They still don't know what's going on to be honest. I did ask how they treat dual purpose meds and right now it's flagging them and declining them.

UWing says you can call back in and get a doctor's note to overturn...meh.

I mean lisinopril is on there for CHF. I understand why, but that's going to knock everyone out.

Albuterol is on there for COPD. Same thing, but I couldn't get a clear answer if Asthma was even considered a chronic respiratory issue or not.

But I think in its current setup, it would be pushed standard.

Now maybe the UWer didn't know what she's talking about. She did mention they are working with Milliman to stop flagging the dual purpose meds, but they may have rushed this out without thinking through these potholes...

Yeah, I read somewhere online that millions of people take lisinopril; which I don't find hard to believe, as I find this to be the case with the majority of people that I get in front of that have HBP.

I believe that with Aetna ACI we still only get paid at age 60 and above. We will get paid on all ages with the new product .....Accendo. That is a step in the right direction.

I believe that with Aetna ACI we still only get paid at age 60 and above. We will get paid on all ages with the new product .....Accendo. That is a step in the right direction.
ACI is also coming out with a new product. Priced about the same as the Accendo Preferred.. HO told me it will pay full commission on 40-60. Seems to have soem strict underwriting and I haven't found a niche that Accendo will not fill.

Back