Administration trying to hide Part D price increases

Seriously y'all, if you don't even know what the difference between a Republic and a Democracy is, you really shouldn't even be voting...

Just read the constitution for once in your life..

Section. 4.​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

He's actually correct about what it says in the Citizenship Civics and Literacy study guide. Page 14.

"The United States is a democracy.
In a democracy, we pickour own leaders.
We choose our leaders by voting in elections." (that's the way it's SUPPOSED to work, my words).

USCIS should change that.

He's actually correct about what it says in the Citizenship Civics and Literacy study guide. Page 14.

"The United States is a democracy.
In a democracy, we pickour own leaders.
We choose our leaders by voting in elections." (that's the way it's SUPPOSED to work, my words).

USCIS should change that.
Deep state runs USCIS, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

You are right though, that needs to be changed. It is incorrect.

I am not complaining or looking to get into an argument. But can you please expand on why you believe Trump is a dictator? I hear it all the time but am at a loss for what constitute him being a dictator. Thanks
Just like so many other things the Left has blown out of proportion on things Trump has said.

Back