Advanced Commissions Gone Wild - Chargebacks!!!

Lol - you know, it's one thing to do something wrong - even very wrong. But people also have a little respect when those people come clean and simply admit it - take their punishment and move on.

This guy, apparently only values life if he can fly around in his Piper and sleep in his 10,000 sq ft home.

Sorry but this guy is a world class p****. He needs to suck it up and take it like a man. Life goes on - ask Martha Stewart.

Just yesterday someone said something about Martha Stewart and her being in jail. I told them that I admired Martha Stewart for that very reason. She did something, she admitted it and she accepted her punishment. She did not try to clog up the court system with repeated postponing of court dates, etc. (even though she certainly could afford to do so) She just served her time and moved on.

Today I told my fiance that the guy must have lived a sad, sad life if money was that important to him. Yea it sucks to be broke, but it is during those times of being broke that I fully realize how lucky I actually to have such a beautiful family, etc.

This guy is truly pathetic!

Broke is miserable but when will anyone learn that money is indeed not happiness. Happiness is a love of what you do combined with good friendships and family.

Holy smokes... did you take the 100K cash into the bank, or what...? That would set off some bells and whistles today... Like an IRS Form 8300 which reports cash transactions of more than 10K...

I took him to the bank....I told him that he would have to explain where he got the money, and boy did he........LOL. I did not go into the bank with him initially; but after he was in there for an hour I went into check on him. They had him filling out all types of forms. They also made him open up a savings account so that he could deposit the money into it. Long stroy very short. I did not get the check that day. We had to wait 5 business days for the transaction to be approved. Once approved I took him back to the bank and he got a cashiers check.

I got to say the farmer with $100k in cash is way cooler than the broker with $1 milloin in chargebacks. All the world's a stage ...

He might be cooler....but.....at least with a bank his money is insured by the FDIC. With CD annuity's, his money isn't. And he doesn't believe in the banking system?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Published - Jan 14 2009 05:43PM EST | AP

Federal authorities have charged an Indiana money manager with faking a distress call from the air and intentionally wrecking his plane. U.S. Marshals spokesman Scott Wilson said the charges were filed against 38-year-old Marcus Schrenker Wednesday afternoon.
He says Schrenker is expected to appear in a Florida court later this week.

Last edited:
And 100% chance he's on suicide watch - that means in a room alone with nothing else in the room - no shoes and no visitation.

I certainly hope they put this crybaby in gen pop when he hits the house. He'll be wearing a pony tail inside of a week.

Back