Advice for friend in Colorado

Sal your manager can give you b leads if you are already in naa. And John while you are working your block of business and having to maintain your clients, replace those who die off or find a better rate. I can build an agency and have a 7 figure income in 5 years. I don't know about you but that extra comma is rather nice. While new agents that are independent and struggling with no formal training or captive and not versatile. With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

That sounds great on paper, but there are better options out there!!

I know this for a fact! I was with NAA before!

With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

Does "room to grow" mean "I can become a recruiter instead of an insurance agent!" ??

Does "Fantastic training" mean "They have an amazing yearly conference that they let me pay to attend!" ??

Half a dozen carriers? Really? Wow!!!!!!! :D

Sal your manager can give you b leads if you are already in naa. And John while you are working your block of business and having to maintain your clients, replace those who die off or find a better rate. I can build an agency and have a 7 figure income in 5 years. I don't know about you but that extra comma is rather nice. While new agents that are independent and struggling with no formal training or captive and not versatile. With naa I get fantastic training, room to grow, and half a dozen carriers to choose from.

koolaidrm7.jpg
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2685/koolaidrm7.jpg

man ......you still in insurance......so how is your agency going.....anyone under you yet.......obviously not this guy but got any fiends hook on the nna bandwagon....and how many non~meds have we sold to family members.....

fantastic money? Room to grow! Not being capped out yet is a nice feeling. Lets see at the end of the year where we stand. There is a difference in our philosophies.

There's nothing wrong with climbing the ladder of success Zack, just make sure it's propped up against the right building. The odds of you making 7 figs with NAA? You might as well just quit and buy lottery tickets.

Hey, it is what it is - just remember that Zack. It doesn't matter what others are doing - only what you're doing.

I should have quit home improvement sales a long time before I actually quit. There were so many agents in that office making HUGE money. Two of my buddies there were cranking in $5,000 a week and obviously the office manager was rich.

I, however, just couldn't make it click. I struggled to make $1,000 a week and could never quit figure out how those heavy-hitters did it. Sometimes it is what it is.

I quit UGA and at least 4 people in that office were making over $250,000 and legitimally were gonna be millioniars in stock. I watched guys like Kohler, Gross and Shuster consistently do 2 million in placed business. At 22% commish you do the math.

Not only could I never hit those numbers, but my heart wasn't in the product.

Last edited:
Back