Advice for New Agency, Do We Sign with a Local Broker or Online Insurance Cluster?

Hi Shawn, I’ve been reading posts here for couple weeks. It was just a matter of time before I reached out to you. So many users recommend you! Does PGI do business in VA? If yes, I would like to chat with you
Hi New Agent 9, where in VA are you? I am in NoVa and have a similar situation, may be good to chat...

I appreciate the thoughts and Kind words folks.

I would love to chat (Time permitting) about the avenues available to you and what you might find most rewarding. (Whether PGI or not) There are so many avenues, it is important to slow down and search each one.
Hello, Shawnwalker
I live is Atlanta , Georgia . Can you help in my area ? Thanks

That's a tough state right now. There are things I can do for you and others I can't. ATL proper is more tough. We should chat about details.

Whatever you do, read the contract multiple times and ask about how ending the relationship works.

I agree. The contract is key.

ALWAYS ask for a copy of the contract prior to making any decision.

ALWAYS read the contract.

If what you are being told does not match what is in the contract, then the contract will prevail.

I am an agent in Florida who deals with several agency networks, both here and in other States. I've had dealings with both PGI and Pacific Crest over the past four years. Both have good programs.
If you want to talk to me, I can give you some input relative to your situation. If so, I can be reached through my website.

It looks like Pacific Crest requires you to have at least 2 years of P&C experience, I'm just looking to get licensed. Any ideas on who I might sign up with?

Hi SCanderson
Can I have your email address? We can help each other finding a right company.
PhiL , what’s your website ?
Thanks all !

Back