Advice Please

Hey, I'm not going to live with just anyone, she is going to at least have to have a bass boat, a pickup with a gun rack in the back window and most of her own teeth.

I only go for the classy chicks.

Classy chicks only go with guys who play with goats!:D

She said i was declined due to the fact that i am buying the car from her and that the owner would have to be the loss payee and none of her companies would do that and also that i do not live in the owners household. Any other advice?

I don't think Progressive cares very much about who is on the title of a vehicle. They do however run credit.

My driving record is spotless. Any ideas on any companies that I should look at?

Check with State Auto. They check credit, but don't beat up policies for it. I am surprised the company checked your credit. I only check one person's credit on quotes, and its the one with better credit.
The other listed drivers I leave alone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If I'm not mistaken, American Family still doesn't use credit for approving or rating policies. Try them if they're available in your area.

They started running credit a while back ago. Just about all do know, its more up to if there underwriting guidelines, beat up the price with people with bad credit scores.

Last edited:
Check with State Auto. They check credit, but don't beat up policies for it. I am surprised the company checked your credit. I only check one person's credit on quotes, and its the one with better credit.
The other listed drivers I leave alone.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you only check one persons credit how do you know that they're the one with better credit?

After further investigation and talking to various agents in the area I have found out that it is because I do not live in her household. That is the problem I am facing.

Some run credit and some don't... I guess you'll have to ask and find out for yourself. American Family might run credit check now, but when I did business with them, they didn't... so who knows. As far as most mainstream providers, they are usually going to check credit.

Back