Advice ??

There are people selling annuities who don't know much about investments in general, let alone the intricacies of an annuity contract.

Early last year was a GREAT time for MVA's if the annuity contracts were at least two years old. Treasury rates got so low, people were getting in the neighborhood of 4% or more over and above the surrender charge for rolling out of their annuities. That window of opportunity was short, but I was able to take advantage of it for several clients. It was a win-win.

are there people selling annuities that DON'T KNOW what MVA is????

I haven't sold any Annuities, but I am learning about them so I can be educated before I venture into the market. That's the reason for the post.

Sure have a bunch of judgemental people here that don't have facts.
:goofy:

My comment wasn't about you specifically, it was about the market in general. We all have to start somewhere. With that said, if you are going to venture into selling annuities, a local mentor would be a good place to start. Someone with experience and knowledge.

Good luck.

I haven't sold any Annuities, but I am learning about them so I can be educated before I venture into the market. That's the reason for the post.

Sure have a bunch of judgemental people here that don't have facts.
:goofy:

There are people selling annuities who don't know much about investments in general, let alone the intricacies of an annuity contract.

Early last year was a GREAT time for MVA's if the annuity contracts were at least two years old. Treasury rates got so low, people were getting in the neighborhood of 4% or more over and above the surrender charge for rolling out of their annuities. That window of opportunity was short, but I was able to take advantage of it for several clients. It was a win-win.

Here is a post I made early last year; that no one commented on........LOL. This time last year I was seeing annuities rolled over with positive 6% & 7% MVA's.

Down Market; Possible Annuity Sale!

Latest posts

Back