Advisors Assistant to Zoho. Help!

IronHorse

Has anyone used Advisors Assistant in the past and migrated to another crm? I am looking for some suggestions on who you might have used to migrate your data out of Advisors Assistant. I changed over to Zoho and the firm I am using has taken almost 3 weeks and I have gotten no where with them. I hired a person that was supposed to be experienced in migrating data but he just seems to be real impatient when I try and communicate with him and a little lazy because he doesn't seem to want to look at all the files to see which ones need to come over and wants me to do that instead. I guess I thought that would be their job to sort through all the files and move the data and not mine. Just wanted to see what your experience was and if you could recommend anyone or give me any tips or suggestions on how to make this less painful.

with Zoho you should plan on building it from scratch or organize your information in their template and upload the data

Ya, the problem I'm having right now is getting the data out of Advisors Assistant. They back everything up in SQL which I know nothing about. It was explained to me that SQL is basically a whole bunch of interactive spreadsheets. We apparently have all that data available but now just finding the tables with the data we need to migrate. I am being told there are around 500 tables of data and the place I am using now wants me to go through all those tables to tell them what data I want moved. I've already gone over the info I need moved but for some reason they don't seem to want to pour over the tables to pull that info. Just thought if there was someone who has left Advisors Assistant they might be able to point me to someone that has experience getting the data out that we need. Advisors Assistant has not been helpful at all either, even though I am still paying my monthly subscription fee with them until I get all moved over.

Does Zoho need to integrate with an AMS? or have people found ways Zoho can function as the AMS - billing, document storage, commission tracking, etc.

Latest posts

Back