AEP started early this year

Axeman - I’m in Florida like you. This is gonna be an easy AEp for me. Most of my med Supp clients are on WellCare VS, so they are def staying.
All MAPDs are staying and pretty much the same, if not a tad worse. I just have to move my Aetna PPO clerks to the new PPO.

Axeman - I’m in Florida like you. This is gonna be an easy AEp for me. Most of my med Supp clients are on WellCare VS, so they are def staying.
All MAPDs are staying and pretty much the same, if not a tad worse. I just have to move my Aetna PPO clerks to the new PPO.
Congrats

What is making yours busy? Are you marketing for new AEP sales?
I have a very large block of PDP with silver script choice that is doubling. Also a decent block is AARP walgreens.
I might be wrong about how busy I will be. Its possible since so many plans are blowing up that SS and walgreens may still be the best plan for the customer, and they will just have to deal with the new higher premium.

As for MAPD, the new Aetna PPO, and I still have a bunch of clients on the old Humana LPPO, that I am wanting to migrate over the new LPPO (072 plan to the newer 304 plan for example)

What is making yours busy? Are you marketing for new AEP sales?

Don’t be so confident Chazm. Wether you believe it or not both your mapd book and med supp book will be attacked super hard by call centers .They’ll be getting 100 calls a week and some will pick up and be moved . Many med sups will switch to mapd this yr because of rate increases and inflation digging in big to consumers . Deft research the #1 analyzer of Medicare trends says this aep is going to be the worst ever as far as people moving plans .

Don’t be so confident Chazm. Wether you believe it or not both your mapd book and med supp book will be attacked super hard by call centers .They’ll be getting 100 calls a week and some will pick up and be moved . Many med sups will switch to mapd this yr because of rate increases and inflation digging in big to consumers . Deft research the #1 analyzer of Medicare trends says this aep is going to be the worst ever as far as people moving plans .

It’s not like I’m not doing anything. I already have all of October almost completely booked up with reviews.
I don’t mind reviews but I have a feeling nearly every client will decide to stay where they are.
I’m not super worried about call centers.

It’s not like I’m not doing anything. I already have all of October almost completely booked up with reviews.
I don’t mind reviews but I have a feeling nearly every client will decide to stay where they are.
I’m not super worried about call centers.

Just like me you can’t see even 60% of your book . It’s impossible. 3 weeks ago I started calling my book to say hello are you happy . It’s just not possible to talking to even 60-70% . We do all we can and what happens happens . I don’t move my people unless I have to which is a small amount . On a other subject . With search and save can I upload paper scope of appts and it saves it 10 yrs ?

Just like me you can’t see even 60% of your book . It’s impossible. 3 weeks ago I started calling my book to say hello are you happy . It’s just not possible to talking to even 60-70% . We do all we can and what happens happens . I don’t move my people unless I have to which is a small amount . On a other subject . With search and save can I upload paper scope of appts and it saves it 10 yrs ?
is the search and save website working for you?
keeps freezing up while loading for me this morning. Can't find a phone number for them to call

Back