AEP started early this year

is the search and save website working for you?
keeps freezing up while loading for me this morning. Can't find a phone number for them to call

I don’t have it yet . I was just inquiring about it as I’m going to sign up today . Chazm has it

Just like me you can’t see even 60% of your book . It’s impossible. 3 weeks ago I started calling my book to say hello are you happy . It’s just not possible to talking to even 60-70% . We do all we can and what happens happens . I don’t move my people unless I have to which is a small amount . On a other subject . With search and save can I upload paper scope of appts and it saves it 10 yrs ?
I was wondering about how you were going to handle it, since I think you have a ton of DSNP. Had plan # changes here with Humana DSNP. Only change in the plan is a significantly higher amount on Healthy Benefits Card.

Did that happen where you are? I'm going to migrate as many as I can bc I think if I don't someone else will. Luckily that's only about 60 I have all these locked and loaded. Then last night realized, oh no....

Had another carrier add a "plus" of $165 per quarter otc and/or food, non DSNP eligible. So that's another 40 I'll need to switch or someone else will? This is a state specific carrier. This one might be easier, since the copays are higher on most things, not the MOOP but might be able to let these ride.

My thinking is if I don't do it someone else will. Kind of bummed. Was hoping just to focus on new biz, now first 3 weeks or more will be migrations with new sprinkled in.

I'm learning this is not that great of a plan, the renewals. How can it be when you have to migrate 30%-40% of book every year? Impossible to see everyone.

Going to have to buckle in and do recording and enroll on the phone. I'll damned If I'm driving to all of these.

Axeman - I’m in Florida like you. This is gonna be an easy AEp for me. Most of my med Supp clients are on WellCare VS, so they are def staying.
All MAPDs are staying and pretty much the same, if not a tad worse. I just have to move my Aetna PPO clerks to the new PPO.
is Aetna sunsetting the old PPO? Whats the reason for the new one?

is Aetna sunsetting the old PPO? Whats the reason for the new one?

It’s still there, they just dropped the “Plus” so now we have two premier PPOs. Not confusing at all.
Every PPO plan has done this. Instead of improving their PPO, they create a new one and slowly make the old one worse.
UHC did it several years ago. Humana’s done it twice that I’ve seen. But when they did it, it went to a local PPO.
This is aetnas 2nd time doing it in the last 5 years. Its dumb and thankfully I only have around 50 on it.

Last time they did it, we had a number they could call to move over and we stay AOR. I’m not sure if they’re going it again or not

I was wondering about how you were going to handle it, since I think you have a ton of DSNP. Had plan # changes here with Humana DSNP. Only change in the plan is a significantly higher amount on Healthy Benefits Card.

Did that happen where you are? I'm going to migrate as many as I can bc I think if I don't someone else will. Luckily that's only about 60 I have all these locked and loaded. Then last night realized, oh no....

Had another carrier add a "plus" of $165 per quarter otc and/or food, non DSNP eligible. So that's another 40 I'll need to switch or someone else will? This is a state specific carrier. This one might be easier, since the copays are higher on most things, not the MOOP but might be able to let these ride.

My thinking is if I don't do it someone else will. Kind of bummed. Was hoping just to focus on new biz, now first 3 weeks or more will be migrations with new sprinkled in.

I'm learning this is not that great of a plan, the renewals. How can it be when you have to migrate 30%-40% of book every year? Impossible to see everyone.

Going to have to buckle in and do recording and enroll on the phone. I'll damned If I'm driving to all of these.

I door knocked around 80 dsnp/lis the last 2 days . I have over 80 clients in some countys so many knocks 2/10 of a mile apart . Even though a carrier came out $40 a month more than my main carrier I mention it they still want to stay put . I mention Medicaid is recertifiying changing could mess up your Medicaid . Over the last 3 yrs I’ve created good loyalty. I first tried to call all . I’m just not playing the benefit chasing game .

Back