Aetna and Cigna MA Plans

In the FWIW department: I negotiated with Neishloss & Fleming earlier this year. When I asked for a pre-nup (pre-stated release) they acted as though I insulted them. I stood my ground, and they acquiesced, but I decided to go with someone else due to their sensitive attitude.

I told you kids not to sign any contracts yet. Hope you didn't cause the ante is beginning to go up.

Last offer was $425 with cigna for ma_and pdp plus bonus of 1k/50 apps plus free tv leads.

Anybody got anything better?
aetna was 400 plus tv leads.

There are a lot of Brand Names coming in this year, and I feel sorry for those billing clerks. It's like mushrooms after the rain. Acid rain.

I haven't signed with either....I may wait till Nov or Dec and see .....i'm finding all these damm places have voice menus.....and you need to leave a message so someone can call you back....or they route you to 7 different people before you hit on the right one (that happened to me at Aetna).

Personally, I come from the old school where you got to know a company and its personnel and had a quasi-relationship and everyone knew who could answer your questions. I am squandering too much time on these a**clowns who all think they are Veeps of Information until you ask them a question they haven't heard. Then the stall......uh..oh...ah....maybe...

Here's a song to rev things up...

=

Last edited by a moderator:
Back