Aetna MA & PDP Supplies?

Oct 15, 2015

1. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    I went to download forms this morning and could not. When I called I was told I could order supplies but I cannot download?

Could this be true? I have always bee able to download in the past but If I have to order number 1 I am going to lose some of the deal I have set just a big delay. and 2 what am I supposed to do order supplies for every product in 14 states that is just dumb. Why the change or is this just misinfo?

vic120, Oct 15, 2015
  2. insuranceconceptscindy

insuranceconceptscindy Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Looking at my own supplies, it looks like they are serial numbered- kind of like Humana, except without a barcode. You are going to have to hurry up and wait. Sorry.

3. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    Try going to the public site. I found the same true with Humana.

Rick

GreenSky, Oct 15, 2015
  4. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Would I be able to pick up for multiple states or will they only have supplies for the state public site is located in?

vic120, Oct 15, 2015
  5. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    I really don't know. Aetna is no big deal for me and I only certified to get my $50/mo renewals.

Rick

GreenSky, Oct 15, 2015
  6. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks. I will survive without it as well. Just annoying. I thought apps were not showing yet because they would not be available till 15th.They were always printable before. But Ultimately it is small potatoes. The most it would cost me is a couple MA's and maybe 5-10 PDP's

vic120, Oct 15, 2015
  7. GreenSky

GreenSky Guru

State:
    Nevada
    A few years ago you could go on the public site and enroll directly. There was a place to list the agent/number that helped.

So I just did the applications there. No problem getting paid even though Aetna said I wouldn't. Guess they didn't want agents doing that. Just like Humana says we can't use their e-app unless F2F.

Rick

GreenSky, Oct 15, 2015
  8. wehotex

wehotex Guru

State:
    Texas
    Ha. You too?! I'm still waiting on mine too. Of course, I'm limited to 15/month.

wehotex, Oct 15, 2015
  9. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee
    Yea I just decided what the heck Ill order some so I have them. Now they're hitting me with limits. I don't think I will sell them. there are better carriers

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    vic120, Oct 15, 2015
  10. G.Gordon

G.Gordon Guru

State:
    Missouri
    All you have to do at the end of the order it will ask for a reason for the higher limit, put down AEP and expected high business flow. We ordered 20's and 40's of everything and got it.