Aetna Pulling Out of All but 4 States

Supposed assistant swim coach. It was reported....he has been seen over there

----------

Assistant yes...

----------

Maricopa County is about 9200 square miles and contains the cities of Phoenix Glendale Peoria Surprise Scottsdale Mesa Apache Junction Gilbert Chandler Tempe
Sun City Litchfield Avondale Goodyear Paradise Valley Fountain Hills Queen Creek

fitting.... since it will be the hard working middle income families that suffer because of this bureaucratic disaster

I consider it a success. The govt told the company "You will not give us ultimatums". Aetna is acting like a spoiled child.

I consider it a success. The govt told the company "You will not give us ultimatums". Aetna is acting like a spoiled child.

Ummm... if you think ACA is a success then you havent been paying attention to the numbers.

Aetna is a private company that lost over a half billion dollars on Obamacare last year alone. Not counting the losses in prior years.

I would say it is the government acting like a spoiled brat....

Out of curiosity, if your own personal business lost half a billion dollars last year, would you be ok with the government forcing you to keep losing money?

At least 95% of the blocks of Ocare business are in the red. If not closer to 98% of them. So when does it become a failure?? Do all of the blocks of biz have to be in the red for it to be a failure?

If your personal business lost billions a year, for multiple years, would you consider that a success?

Yes I would. I don't care if they lost billions of dollars. They got the law that they lobbied for. That was a bipartisan bill with industry support. I don't remember any insurance companies complaining about the individual mandate.

Back