Aged Lead Vendor That Filters

After all if you close 1:100 aged leads @ $0.50 a pop, that's only a COA of $50.00. And if you average case was only $3,000 in AV, that's still a $600 commission/12:1 ROI.

Like you point out the return on investment using aged insurance leads can be very good and if you throw these leads into a dialer you can call a lot of leads in a very time efficient manner.

How 'bout those Pens? Actually, I'm not happy with them right now because I can't watch the Flyers game because they are showing the Pens game.

If the Pens would have taken care of business earlier, I could have watched the game.

How 'bout those Pens? Actually, I'm not happy with them right now

Actually I have discovered that handing out "Pens" to prospects really isn't that effective. Believe it or not, I give them a Swiss type pocket knife instead of "Pens". The women especially like it, it has scissors and a nail file, it also has my name and toll-free number engraved on the handle. :D

Actually I have discovered that handing out "Pens" to prospects really isn't that effective. Believe it or not, I give them a Swiss type pocket knife instead of "Pens". The women especially like it, it has scissors and a nail file, it also has my name and toll-free number engraved on the handle. :D

Frank, now that you've let the cat out of the bag, your competitors now know your trade secret.;)

Hi,
My name is Brad and I was reading your old post on Aged Internet Leads. My company Link1st is able to filter aged leads by area code. If you are still looking for a source please let me know.

Thanks

Brad
888-480-7556

Latest posts

Back