Agency Websites

Jazz10

Expert
How much do you guys spend per month on a website for your agency. Is the website integrated into your business?

How much do you guys spend per month on a website for your agency. Is the website integrated into your business?

If you manage your own website, there are multiple costs. Hosting, for example, we use godaddy. They have excellent service and it’s very affordable, I think it’s $12.00 per month. Then you have ssl certificate to purchase. This is a low cost product. It may come as a package deal. Typically you will purchase a “theme” from a company like Elegant Themes. This is about $75.00 per year. There are a bunch of low cost items associated with this approach to building a website. Most will not go this route.

As an alternative you could go to Wix or comparable service and build one for $25.00 per month. This still would not work for most people as they often end up aggravated with an unfinished product.

Still another alternative is that you use a company that specializes in building websites for agents. These are affordable, but often don’t have the personalization or functionality that an agent needs. They often all look alike. There are a couple prices on this thread.

It depends on the objective you have for your website. If you just want a landing page, the low cost alternatives will work. If you want a customized website that will truly work for you, I’d go with the first option I listed. If you can’t do it find someone to create it for you. Prices are all over the board for this type of service.

Back