Agent Boost Marketing IMO

According to them, yes.

Apparently, this campaign started this week.

Was told until AEP it'll be a mix of inbound/outbound.

AEP they "believe it'll all be inbound."

I anticipate growing pains.

Still, if it works...
Time will tell . Outbound will be worthless with dsnp’s . Honestly the only reason an agent would even look at this program is 93 day chargeback . If you can maintain about 75% through 93 days it will work . I assure you working dsnp’s telesales your looking at 50% max 12 month persistency ( that means if you write 50 dsnp’s for Aug 1 effective date 50% or less will be on books next Aug . But that’s irrelevant to you as after 93 days it doesn’t matter). I’m just shocked they’d give $500 right now for a Aug,sept or Oct 1st effective date . There’s a highly likely chance that is flipped during aep and they get a chargeback . From my understanding an fmo gets the full 12 months comp up front and there’s no prorated which means they get chargebacks at any pt before the 12 months . I’m willing to bet agent boost under amerilife as i think amerilife does that $500 advance

Existing book won't be affected.

If 150-200 is realistic here, I think it's worth giving up the renewals on this one.

DSNP it's only a matter of time before it drops off anyway.

I'm considering it.
I think if you only care about up front volume and not retention, ACA is going to be easier. I'll echo what Newby said. Medicare is about retention. To really serve a Medicare client, the goal is for them to be your client for the rest of their life.

If you're going to do the hard work, do it so you can keep the rewards. There are other avenues to be able to keep your clients and continue to create revenue from them.

This is like buying a lottery ticket. You might win big and make $100k but that's going to go away faster than you think. Then you are back to where you are now with no money and no book of business.

If you notice, there aren't many people on here who work this way. The ones that are suggesting it are usually selling their system.

Time will tell . Outbound will be worthless with dsnp’s . Honestly the only reason an agent would even look at this program is 93 day chargeback . If you can maintain about 75% through 93 days it will work . I assure you working dsnp’s telesales your looking at 50% max 12 month persistency ( that means if you write 50 dsnp’s for Aug 1 effective date 50% or less will be on books next Aug . But that’s irrelevant to you as after 93 days it doesn’t matter). I’m just shocked they’d give $500 right now for a Aug,sept or Oct 1st effective date . There’s a highly likely chance that is flipped during aep and they get a chargeback . From my understanding an fmo gets the full 12 months comp up front and there’s no prorated which means they get chargebacks at any pt before the 12 months . I’m willing to bet agent boost under amerilife as i think amerilife does that $500 advance
I appreciate this insight.

The numbers sound comparable, if not slightly better than FE telesales, all things considered.

It's totally new though--that's an issue.

There're only 2 things I hate---the way things are, and change.

I think if you only care about up front volume and not retention, ACA is going to be easier. I'll echo what Newby said. Medicare is about retention. To really serve a Medicare client, the goal is for them to be your client for the rest of their life.

If you're going to do the hard work, do it so you can keep the rewards. There are other avenues to be able to keep your clients and continue to create revenue from them.

This is like buying a lottery ticket. You might win big and make $100k but that's going to go away faster than you think. Then you are back to where you are now with no money and no book of business.

If you notice, there aren't many people on here who work this way. The ones that are suggesting it are usually selling their system.
I appreciate this---I agree with most of it---still tempted though.

Is there a better avenue for Medicare telesales?

If most of it is DSNP, I don't necessarily look at it as building a book anyway.

Bottom line: is F2F the absolute best way to do this business?

Beginning to think so.

My worry would be the volume of calls you would be getting. You will need to take a heck of a lot of calls to make that many sales and I don’t think those calls will be there. ESPECIALLY with the new regulations. It’s the call volume for the reason why they are offering 500 a sale. I wouldn’t do it.

I also think the dynamics are going to change. There will be less focus on big marketing, call centers, and more focus on quality. But… with so many people needing to review options, I could be wrong

Back