What? are we not allowed to talk about extra benefits ?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH

Medicare Advantage marketing rules are meant to stop the MISLEADING ads​

On youtube if it does not play​

What in the world is she talking about we are supposed to sell MA plans but not mention extra benefits?
and what have compaction that does not follow the rules?

This cant be true right?

Last edited:
Ohhh Man I just saw this was 8 months old

I thought it was a new video

man the fear mongering has been crazy this year

I thought you were selling fe
??

Did you think I mean I was going to be only FE?
Medicare is still my base

I will aways sell Medicare. And Come Oct 1st I will be all Medicare till dec 7th

and after that I will continue to drive inbound buis on Medicare
And I will Cross sell as well

Thought I was clear about that

In fact, The vision is that the FE buis will cover buis cost Mailings, Leads, Crms, tools, assistance,
so the Medicare buis will be all after cost

Last edited:
??

Did you think I mean I was going to be only FE?
Medicare is still my base

I will aways sell Medicare. And Come Oct 1st I will be all Medicare till dec 7th

and after that I will continue to drive inbound buis on Medicare
And I will Cross sell as well

Thought I was clear about that

In fact, The vision is that the FE buis will cover buis cost Mailings, Leads, Crms, tools, assistance,
so the Medicare buis will be all after cost
I though you were all in on the root dialing for dollars

I though you were all in on the root dialing for dollars

I am

And I am all in for everything I am doing
I think he has a great system,

Not sure what you are questioning

I have a decent book still though a portion is aging which why I am trying to get back into getting new clients
However, I am finding it wasn't going as easy as it used to buying leads

I am getting some doing my marketing, I was to get to where I am getting 10 to 15 inbound market mailings

I don't care if it cost 1st year commission

But buying Medicare leads and fighting to make a profit and getting half as Medicaid buis I just felt it made a whole lot more sense to spend that energy on FE

If I do that I will still do marketing to try and get 10 or more a month that way,

If I can pull another 5 or so from ref and FE cross sell

And have the FE Pay for the marketing,, I mean it just makes more sense
Plus I am learning a new product how to sell it

I never said I was trading one product for another, I am just growing, in knowledge and flexibility

Also what IF the Don is right and the sky falls I don't have all my eggs in one basket
I don't know why you or anyone else would have the impression I would trade Medicare for FE

Its addition not replacement

I am

And I am all in for everything I am doing
I think he has a great system,

Not sure what you are questioning

I have a decent book still though a portion is aging which why I am trying to get back into getting new clients
However, I am finding it wasn't going as easy as it used to buying leads

I am getting some doing my marketing, I was to get to where I am getting 10 to 15 inbound market mailings

I don't care if it cost 1st year commission

But buying Medicare leads and fighting to make a profit and getting half as Medicaid buis I just felt it made a whole lot more sense to spend that energy on FE

If I do that I will still do marketing to try and get 10 or more a month that way,

If I can pull another 5 or so from ref and FE cross sell

And have the FE Pay for the marketing,, I mean it just makes more sense
Plus I am learning a new product how to sell it

I never said I was trading one product for another, I am just growing, in knowledge and flexibility

Also what IF the Don is right and the sky falls I don't have all my eggs in one basket
I don't know why you or anyone else would have the impression I would trade Medicare for FE

Its addition not replacement
It’s funny I list current events . What happens happens .if the sky falls so be it . I told all I play this till the wheels fall off. I think I’ve showed some of my deposits .They speak for themselves . It’s just like when I trade . My thoughts of what might happen ( the worlds looking shitty with wars ) has no bearing on my trades . Anyone who doesn’t think this will be the most challenging aep possibly ever for agents is delusional

Last edited:
It'll be challenging for sure, not undoable. I have a client moving near you soon DonP, just heads up I'll send you her info when she makes the move. She not switching her info there yet. Prob a few months, just thought I'd mention it.

Edited to add: It'll be her and her bf, then she will have his family there too who are seniors which is why they are moving there.

Back