Re: Agent of Recoerd Letter

really...........

Date: ---------
Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Texas
14643 Dallas Parkway, Ste 850 ,LB 84
Dallas , TX 75254

RE: Agent of Record Letter of policy #----------

To Whom It May Concern:

This letter acknowledges that, effective-------, Scott Thiltgen agent # ---------, at P.0. Box 746 Cedar Park Texas is recognized as the Agent of Record for my policy to act as our representative in negotiations with and to receive commissions from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas, a division of Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), A mutual Legal Reserve Company, and HCSC.
This letter rescinds any and all previous Agent of Record letter(s) for this policy.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate contacting me.

Sincerely,

X___________________________

Last edited:

Call the insurance carrier. Most of them have a preferred format and information to be contained in a BOR letter and it differs from carrier to carrier (for some stupid reason).

Call the insurance carrier. Most of them have a preferred format and information to be contained in a BOR letter and it differs from carrier to carrier (for some stupid reason).

Most of them will take anything with a signature from the client. Do you know what usually follows a rejected AOR?

Here's a question for the forum. Well known carrier in Texas will not tell current AOR anything about an AOR change. What rights (if any) does the existing broker have? How do you know for sure an AOR change even exists - all you know if all the sudden you stop getting paid commissions. While true, most carriers would not pull something like this who's to say an employee of their's would not especially if the new broker happens to be a friend or relative. They told me it was a courtesy that they notify the existing broker at all that an AOR change letter has come in - that is absolutely insane, we brought the business in, now we have no rights we just have to take their word that nothing underhanded is going on?

Back