Agent Threatens to kill if she doesnt buy. WTF?

Occasionally I tell my clients that if they don't feel they are getting fair treatment from an insurance carrier, they can always call the insurance commissionaire... and if they want the number I give it to them.

A story like that would get press coverage like crazy, reported all over that agents are taking advantage and getting desperate for sales of Ocare. If she just would have called a Navigator!

A story like that would get press coverage like crazy, reported all over that agents are taking advantage and getting desperate for sales of Ocare. If she just would have called a Navigator!

This was first posted almost 7 years ago. I don't think they had Navigators back then.

Occasionally I tell my clients that if they don't feel they are getting fair treatment from an insurance carrier, they can always call the insurance commissionaire... and if they want the number I give it to them.

HelpingPeople, are you helping us by reviving a bunch of old threads? :nah:

I had a friend call me because his mother had an Agent contact her about buying some health insurance. When she asked how much, and he told her, She told him the cost was to high for her and the Agent then threatened to kill her. He even called back several times and left it on her message machine that she was not going to live past tonight if she didnt take the policy. Im lost on that one. I couldn't believe someone would go that low. She called the police and also I told her if she found out exactly who he was to call the TX DOI and report him.

Is this what they mean by "high pressure" closing?:twitchy:

Back