Agent to help modify website

And I'm still trying to figure out what that product is. Once you figure out how to get to his website, it provides product pricing, but no useful description. I'm not sure why I would want to buy anything.

I'd love to have a coach, but they have to show me that they are more successful than me.

Dan

It's interesting that not only is the web address wrong (.com NOT .net), the phone number is wrong. It's 1-800-678 not 668.

I'm guessing his information was hacked!

By the, I'm still looking for an AGENT who can help with the web page. Gary Savelli is booked up.

Rick

Last edited:
Rick...

I may be able to help. I've been building my own website and am about to lanuch it soon. What specifically did you need? if it's just text and what not I can probably help you there.

Send me a PM and I'll shoot you my contact info.

I'm a new agent and in the process of building my own site as well. I have about, ohh, 11 years of front-end design and back-end database web experience. If the other folks end up being too busy to help out, send me a PM/EM and I'll galdly help out in any way that I can in exchange for advice related to a few newbie questions I'm too embarrased to post for public viewing =)

I am not the greatest when it comes to SEO, but am willing to give it a try! Modifying tags and titles is pretty easy, however. I could show you how pretty quickly - or, if you don't have the time, knock it out for you even quicker.

By the, I'm still looking for an AGENT who can help with the web page.

Why MUST you have an agent? What is an agent going to bring to the table that YOU don't already know? If you don't know what content you want on the site, how is some other agent to know?

Seems to me all you need is a good front-end web designer who has some experience in business-service sites. There are many thousands of them all over the country. Tell them what you want the site to do for you, what content you want on it, and let them do their job.

Unless you are going to do some kind of very fancy multi-media, flash, video site, you MIGHT (read that word again) be better off getting a template and doing the site yourself.

I think your current Green Sky Insurance Services, LLC - low cost health insurance online! site is fine. Gary did a good job within his basic paradigm. What do you plan to change? Why?

Al

I can help you with the questionnaire.

I've put together questionnaires for about 2 dozen different lines of business and personal insurance. You can link to our questionnaire for free. Your prospective clients will see your contact information, not ours.

I've put a lot of effort and testing into the questionnaires. They do a lot of things including validating the formatting of the email addresses and phone numbers. They also make sure that the address entered is in the USPS database.

Right now it is free, but I may be forced to add a nominal fee of 5 cents or so per lead processed at some point. I have to pay for each address look-up and I'm adding a similar validation for phone numbers shortly. I'm not trying to make a profit on leads generated from your site that are returned to you.

Where we do make money (and where you make some extra money) is when we get a lead from your site that you don't want (an out-of-state lead for example). When we sell that lead we share some of the profits with you. You can take your compensation in sales leads if you'd like.

I'm offering a $50 signing bonus to the first 20 forum members that sign up and place our link on their websites. (The page must have a Google PR of 2 or more. Other restrictions apply.) PM me or visit badsalesleads.com for more information. PM me if you choose to sign up so that I can pay you.

Last edited:
Back