Insurance website/social media content

Would you be interested in content packages like this?

• Total voters

Graham

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Michigan
I do a lot of freelance writing for agents and agencies' websites and social media accounts, all of which is original content I create for them. Do you think there would be an appetite for lower-cost content packages that are not all original content? It would still be original content written by me, but for example, any agent could purchase a package of, say, 10 social media posts on Medicare or life insurance. The content would be the same for anyone that purchased it, but you could customize it with your own contact info. etc. What do you think?

I do a lot of freelance writing for agents and agencies' websites and social media accounts, all of which is original content I create for them. Do you think there would be an appetite for lower-cost content packages that are not all original content? It would still be original content written by me, but for example, any agent could purchase a package of, say, 10 social media posts on Medicare or life insurance. The content would be the same for anyone that purchased it, but you could customize it with your own contact info. etc. What do you think?

Not to give you a hard time, but duplicate content written by a 3rd party is worthless on social or websites.

I guess you could use it for newsletter articles.

Graham - there is certainly is a market for this sort of thing. [I am not interested] but for an independent shop that wanted content for Social Media posts - I think its a great idea.

It might also be helpful if the content came with some usable photos with wording attached for social media posts.

And I agree that it won't do much for organic google recognition - but for a lot of agencies that is not their BnB.

Because writing a 1000 word blog post is not as easy and fast as many think it is.
You are correct; not everyone is a writer or want's to spend the time constantly creating content. I have a very busy freelance writing business where I write original content for agents every week.

Why would anybody want to buy that information when it is almost certainly free on the internet with a little googling if anybody wants it?
If you are going to copy and publish it on your page, you have to have the rights to do so; otherwise, it's copyright infringement.

You should keep a blog about it. This way you will have more customers. It's just that you're talking about exciting information and I think many people would be interested to learn more about it. It doesn't matter if the content is lower-cost or vice versa. The main thing is to present it correctly. For example, a friend of mine recently created a blog about finance. He read how to start a personal finance blog and collected some material to post it within a month. After his first post, 15 people subscribed to him, and this is only for one post. Now count how many people have subscribed to him in a month if it has put up a total of 10 posts. Its main feature is the original presentation of information.

Last edited:
Back