Agents Dialer. Anyone Using This Dialer and Service?

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is anyone currently using or ever used this dialer? They supply unlimited data (as much as one agent can really use). I'm not as concerned as much with the amount of data they supply but more concerned with the quality of it. Looking for feedback. It is available through Brokers Revolution.
THANKS!

Agents Dialer

Re: Agents Dialer...........Anyone Using This Dialer and Service?

Is anyone currently using or ever used this dialer? They supply unlimited data (as much as one agent can really use). I'm not as concerned as much with the amount of data they supply but more concerned with the quality of it. Looking for feedback. It is available through Brokers Revolution.
THANKS!

Agents Dialer

The data is good.

It is the same source of data, that they use to telemarket to and sell as leads.

You can also use my name to get a discount and upgrade.

There is not a contract, so if you don't like it, you can just stop using it.

Haven't used the dialer, but I know the guy behind it.
He's solid, the real deal.

The data is good.

It is the same source of data, that they use to telemarket to and sell as leads.

You can also use my name to get a discount and upgrade.

There is not a contract, so if you don't like it, you can just stop using it.

Originally Posted by brkrsrevolution
My name is Matt McCray, I own Brokers Revolution. I currently employ 40 people. We have specific people in each department who are very capable of answering many of your questions, if they can't I am available to assist either by telephone or email.

We have been generating leads with telemarketers now for 3 years and we have many agents who order every week. We also have agents who try them once and never order again. 80% of the agents who order leads place at least a second order or more.

Thanks for the questions and feel free to email me directly with any other questions you might have.
BROKERS REVOLUTION INC Employee Licensing Entity Affiliation 02/10/2011

COMPLETE SOLUTIONS INC Agent Licensing Entity Affiliation 11/14/2007

MORSURANCE GROUP INC, THE Employee Licensing Entity Affiliation 06/01/2006

NATIONAL HEALTH UNDERWRITERS LLC RDA Licensing Entity Affiliation 11/03/2011

RITTER INS MARKETING LLC Agent Licensing Entity Affiliation 12/08/2009

:D:Dhow come OH dep of insurance say you only been working at BR as an Employee for 10 month matt????
The truth will set you free, and this is not to target any one but if the trust is broken on here why bother being part of this forum. once people stop recommending the forum then I will lose all the good friend I made here. please don"t use this site to mislead other agents. waiting on an answer.

how come OH dep of insurance say you only been working at BR as an Employee for 10 month matt????

He said "we have been generating leads with telemarketers for 3 years" so I think he means just because he hasn't been there for 3 years doesn't mean 'they' haven't been doing it.

Similar if you went to work at a car dealership and it was your first month their. You could say to the customer, "we have been selling cars here for 40 years". Well if they have indeed been selling cars there for 40 years, nothing wrong with saying that even if the guy talking is only 30 years old.

Of course I'm just speculating here. :GEEK:

Originally Posted by brkrsrevolution Image:
My name is Matt McCray, I own Brokers Revolution. I currently employ 40 people. We have specific people in each department who are very capable of answering many of your questions, if they can't I am available to assist either by telephone or email.​

We have been generating leads with telemarketers now for 3 years and we have many agents who order every week. We also have agents who try them once and never order again. 80% of the agents who order leads place at least a second order or more.​

Thanks for the questions and feel free to email me directly with any other questions you might have.​
BROKERS REVOLUTION INC Employee Licensing Entity Affiliation 02/10/2011

COMPLETE SOLUTIONS INC Agent Licensing Entity Affiliation 11/14/2007

MORSURANCE GROUP INC, THE Employee Licensing Entity Affiliation 06/01/2006

NATIONAL HEALTH UNDERWRITERS LLC RDA Licensing Entity Affiliation 11/03/2011

RITTER INS MARKETING LLC Agent Licensing Entity Affiliation 12/08/2009

:D:Dhow come OH dep of insurance say you only been working at BR as an Employee for 10 month matt????
The truth will set you free, and this is not to target any one but if the trust is broken on here why bother being part of this forum. once people stop recommending the forum then I will lose all the good friend I made here. please don"t use this site to mislead other agents. waiting on an answer.

I've known Matt McCray for a very long time. He is as honest as they come. Matt is not trying to mislead anyone and if he says something it is true.

Your facts are very wrong. Matt owns BR and is not an Employee. Matt did buy out another lead provider to add to his existing company.

I seriously dont have the time here to debate when i started generating telemarketed leads and I never even knew the Ohio DOI reports how long an employee has been with an agency (oh yeah they dont).

Now, what i can provide you with are these two links the first one is to the Ohio Secretary of state showing I am the president of Brokers Revolution Inc and I filed for incorporation on 9/25/2009 and the other link is from the who is database which tracks all domain name registrations, here you will see I purchased the website finalexpensesalesleads.com on May 5, 2008 that is when i started my lead generating business, which yes it was over 3 years ago. after it was going good i decided to incorporate which I did in 9/2009 and then almost a year ago as you noticed from the Ohio DOI I licensed my corporation as a licensed insurance agency and started having my commissions directed to the agency instead of to me personally.

Here are the links so you can feel free to check this out for yourself

Corporation Details

Domain Names, Web Hosting and Online Marketing Services | Network Solutions

hopefully this clears up a little about who i am and i can get back to my very busy day talking to agents about our lead programs, contracting options, and our predictive dialer. Geesh i feel like i just wasted 15 minutes of my day doing this but i guess sometimes people think they are smarter than they actually are and have all kinds of time trying to tell people they are not who they say they are and try and turn an honest person into a liar.

Great Selling!

Sounds good. Any others that have tried their service?

Other dialer companies are charging well over $200 to $300 a month for a dialer with unlimited data.

You can get Matt's Dialer with Unlimited Data, for $99 a month, with my discount and even without my discount is 50% cheaper than the other dialers and unlimited data deals.

Back