All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

It's just hype by folks putting on the sell. You hear it a lot from sports announcers (Dick Vitale, Gus Johnson), as well as college football and basketball coaches.:skeptical:

I agree. I never liked Dickie V and his "diaper dandy" and other catch phrases.

:D

To get the thread back on track with it's original question: Are FexContracting, 360, and EFES all about the same for FE agents?

We had a chance to do some direct comparisons recently as we had a number of agents together on the SNL Alaskan cruise. I made some observations and notes and here is what I found:

360 agents tend to be slightly taller.

Fex Agents are way more handsome. Noticeably so.

EFES- had no representation on that trip so I couldn't study them. I think SNL is a new carrier for them so we will add them to the study in Monico next year.

So there you have it. Similar but some important differences.

Can you deposit a gawdy production ring in your checking account?

As Jerry Maguire said "show me the money"!

Can you deposit a gawdy production ring in your checking account?

As Jerry Maguire said "show me the money"!

If you earned one of those rings you don’t really have to worry about having no money in your checking account.

But they are solid gold so if one is the type to sell it then yes, you would have money for that account.

Tell you what:

If you go public, and prove you're licensed, Ill pay for your first set of 20 FE DM leads. You pick the IMO and the carrier. After 90 days if you net 13k Ill donate an additional $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

If you don't net 13k, you owe me for my DM cost, and will donate $500 to my local food pantry.

You've been here for months, critical of most, and refuse to pull the trigger on anything.

So you wanna prove you can make it as an indy FE agent on my dime, or will you continue to make excuses and be critical of others?

You can find me here: NorthStarIA.com

I'll take the 20 DM leads. But 13k in AP seems a little high for 20 leads. I think 3k in a week on that lead order might be reasonable.

I'll take the 20 DM leads. But 13k in AP seems a little high for 20 leads. I think 3k in a week on that lead order might be reasonable.

He also gave the agent 90 days to do it. You can't stretch those leads out for 90 days, so I'm supposing he meant he would only buy the 1st batch of 20 leads....not anything after that.

He also gave the agent 90 days to do it. You can't stretch those leads out for 90 days, so I'm supposing he meant he would only buy the 1st batch of 20 leads....not anything after that.

If he wants to buy me 20 DM leads, I'll take em. 13k in 90 days with my other leads is totally reasonable. Mobile Loaves and Fishes is my charity of choice. Have the lead buyer message me with his free leads and I will give him the market.

Does your personality fit with tbe company culure..? Other than that, each imo seems to be a 'tic for tat' --

Back