All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Seems bizarre. The real questions I have AGAIN is telesales working on a consistent basis?! Obviously won't be going anywhere "securus". Who has a good telesales platform and are contracts cut in telesales? Do you still get renewals? Are you still paid directly from carrier?

----------

More of the same?

Now see, that's the reason you don't like it (and what everyone who doesn't like it sees). It's a whole lot more than driving around in circles. Until you get into it and know exactly what is going on with the teams, driver, and cars, the only thing you'll ever see is a bunch of cars going around in a circle.

I think you're focusing on the wrong thing. He isn't a spectator. He is a doer.

Seems bizarre. The real questions I have AGAIN is telesales working on a consistent basis?! Obviously won't be going anywhere "securus". Who has a good telesales platform and are contracts cut in telesales? Do you still get renewals? Are you still paid directly from carrier?

----------

More of the same?

Ill just drop this right here:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was nicely done.

I agree, it was. And I agree with most of what he said there about the business.

Where I disagree was in the hyperbole of his leads and the company he represents. He went full bore marketing BS there.

But one question he didn't tell people to ask was, "how much production do you personally do or have done with the method you are supposed to teach me?"

What no ones mentioning is Akim could care less if persistency is 60% in the first yr are even if the agent makes it more than a yr or 2. Were he;s making the huge money is the back end renewal overwrite. He"s paying his agents 2-3% and probably his contract pays him 13-15%. Think about making 12% overides yr after yr on Millions of $'s of premium in addition to making 70-80% off the first yr commission. All he wants to do is break even after all costs off the first yr business and his huge profit comes off the renewals.

What no ones mentioning is Akim could care less if persistency is 60% in the first yr are even if the agent makes it more than a yr or 2. Were he;s making the huge money is the back end renewal overwrite. He"s paying his agents 2-3% and probably his contract pays him 13-15%. Think about making 12% overides yr after yr on Millions of $'s of premium in addition to making 70-80% off the first yr commission. All he wants to do is break even after all costs off the first yr business and his huge profit comes off the renewals.

The plantation owners always make bank. Of course FE telesales is a successful model for those at the top of the pyramid.

For the people actually doing the work? Not so much.

The lower the 1st year persistency, the less the renewal commission so if he is depending on his renewals to make his living, he would be foolish to ignore the lapse ratio of first year business.

Latest posts

Back