All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

I have been in sales for over 40 years...stockbroker, mfr. rep agency, investment banking and high-end car sales...etc.

Based on my experience, true professionals don't whine they simply find their path that leads to linear and predictable success.

As Don Imus said "if you live long enough you can't make this stuff up"... meaning for me all of the complaining and personal attacks.

Winners succeed no matter what. I helped launch Henckels cutlery in the USA many years ago...The German President handed me an IBM report (yes I am that old) when I was hired and said now go sell some of our knives. Btw my territory was 8 states in the SE.

I decided to join FEX after an initial false-start elsewhere simply because it is run by successful insurance pros who treat everyone with the same professional respect. As well as being there if you need them.

I noticed that too. It tells me he needs a certain type of agent that will accept that crap. I'd like to see him face to face talk like that.

Its apparent you are from California.

----------

What's your point with this meaningless bet..?

I've attended one of your webinars/recruiting sessions. I'm curious as to why you(the presenter) was loud and obnoxious toward the attendees?

Why the pity party/guilt trip over how much money the company has invested "so agents can be successful"..?

Why did you say things like, "If you're not hitting numbers I'M GOING TO ASK YOU WHY!" "I WILL BE HOLDING YOU ACCOUNTABLE!!"

Why did you(the presenter) talk to the attendees as if they were a child being reprimanded for not truly understanding what a great opportunity it is to work with your company?

This is a A BROILER ROOM.. working under a task master.
No thanks -

Funny.

It actually isnt me that runs those webinars.

Im much more loud and obnoxious.

Im also very serious about the challenge I laid out for you. Its pretty much risk free on your end, since you seem to think you're such a great sales person.

No one else will invest that kind of money in you if you go independent, especially with what I offered, so why not take is NuUzr?

Its apparent you are from California.

----------

Funny.

It actually isnt me that runs those webinars.

Im much more loud and obnoxious.

Im also very serious about the challenge I laid out for you. Its pretty much risk free on your end, since you seem to think you're such a great sales person.

No one else will invest that kind of money in you if you go independent, especially with what I offered, so why not take is NuUzr?

Not risk free if he doesn't make 13k in 90 days he owes you the money back and additional 500 bucks.

Really.. What's the difference between you all? Other than a few disgruntled agents who bounce around between you a little bit - it seems you're all the same.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Proven Producers as leaders of the Co...
Lead programs..

What's the difference-really? Seems like all three would be a good fit for anyone new or seasoned.

So, some bad mouthing happens every now and then - it's competition, so what. Ultimately, I see no difference between these three companies.
Getting back to the topic....

At the end of the day, they are all great choices. Besides a few bells & whistles every here & there like frequency of conference calls & back office support :biggrin:

Getting back to the topic....

At the end of the day, they are all great choices. Besides a few bells & whistles every here & there like frequency of conference calls & back office support :biggrin:

And if you want access to AAA, Primerica, and Allstate products, make sure you contract with MIchael

Attachments

• Screenshot (35).jpg
    Screenshot (35).jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 37
wait?...what happened with this?

Yup! Michael apparently has access to companies such as Primerica, AAA, State Farm, All State and other captive companies.

To my knowledge, he's the only independent agent in the country who can provide their products to consumers, and offer contracts to agents. Look at the screen shot of his website again. It's clear as day!

Yup! Michael apparently has access to companies such as Primerica, AAA, State Farm, All State and other captive companies.

To my knowledge, he's the only independent agent in the country who can provide their products to consumers, and offer contracts to agents. Look at the screen shot of his website again. It's clear as day!

I can see trying to gain prestige by dropping names like Allstate and State Farm. But what could possibly be gained by faking a relationship with Primerica?:confused:

I'd like to hear broker4ever's side too.

Back