Alternative to SendOutCards

I imported my list from SOC to Zen. However, I could never get used to the Zen system so I haven't used it. Plus, the way they list the reminders isn't the greatest. They list it in alphabetical order and not by date. To me, it would make sense to list them by upcoming birthdays so as to not miss one. Maybe there is a way to change it, but if there is I haven't figured it out. And the support isn't that great from what I remember.

maybe I need to call them and figure out how to make the DOB transfer over.

I think the issue you are having I wouldn’t have. I make sure that on the 25th of every month I have all my birthday cards sent for the following month. But send out cards will have it to where it arrives a couple of days before their birthday and I’m assuming Zen does as well

Zen is dead . . .

Seriously - look at Banner Season. They have free unlimited 4x6 cards - just pay postage. Their backoffice is user friendly and their rates aren't that high considering the quality.

I’ll check them out today. Are they cheaper than send out cards?

I'm just getting started with RadiusBob (I really like it). Have you used the dialer?

I'm still on the old legacy plan. From what I understand Radius is a "click to call" dialer. I just use a softphone to manually call clients/leads. I use the Dolphin Power dialer for telemarketing.

I'm still on the old legacy plan. From what I understand Radius is a "click to call" dialer. I just use a softphone to manually call clients/leads. I use the Dolphin Power dialer for telemarketing.
Yes, and you can you can upload leads and lists into it. It's a single line dialer, which I haven't set up yet. Seems like a lot of features for $35 a month and it's the only one I've been able to figure out. Easy to customize.

I believe the idea of an automated card business is very good. Its strange to think that there are so very few companies that offer this, with good pricing and/or a solid track record.

Back