Alternative to SendOutCards

I watched the first webinar which was an overview of the system. That was where he was saying that it would be $9.99/mo for full access to the design studio, etc. It sounded like they had a deal going that if you signed up in Dec you would get access for free for a year, then it would flip to monthly pay due. Maybe I misunderstood.

Thanks

Did a test of zendirect's automated birthday card. Card arrived two days before the scheduled birthday. I would say what I received from them was on par with SOC (print quality and card stock). Plus I like that it does not have any of their corporate logo on the card and I can design all four sides of the card. The price with postage was $1.55. From what I can see, I am saving $1 a card from what SOC was.

Did a test of zendirect's automated birthday card. Card arrived two days before the scheduled birthday. I would say what I received from them was on par with SOC (print quality and card stock). Plus I like that it does not have any of their corporate logo on the card and I can design all four sides of the card. The price with postage was $1.55. From what I can see, I am saving $1 a card from what SOC was.

I surely wouldn't do business with a company that has 90% negative reviews. Have at it.

Ok, so if I am doing my Math correctly, 20 new sales 5 card campaign = 100 cards (Group Send SOC). Average 40 birthday/anniversary/holiday/etc. Finally, 500 single sends(postage included).
100x.55=$55.00
40x2.30(1.75+.55)=$92.00
Subscription=$147.00
147+92+55+ $294 total for 640 cards. That equals .46c a card, what am I missing?

Or Bannerseason at 1.55*640= $992.00

Ok, so if I am doing my Math correctly, 20 new sales 5 card campaign = 100 cards (Group Send SOC). Average 40 birthday/anniversary/holiday/etc. Finally, 500 single sends(postage included).
100x.55=$55.00
40x2.30(1.75+.55)=$92.00
Subscription=$147.00
147+92+55+ $294 total for 640 cards. That equals .46c a card, what am I missing?

At a glance Bannerseason includes postage, SOC doesn't? :huh:

100x.55=$55.00
40x2.30(1.75+.55)=$92.00
Subscription=$147.00

Your SOC #'s are off.

Bumping this thread back up to follow up and see what folks are using today.

Anyone have a company they are especially fond of or have good experiences with? Several alternatives had been suggested, curious how they have worked out. TIA

Bumping this thread back up to follow up and see what folks are using today.

Anyone have a company they are especially fond of or have good experiences with? Several alternatives had been suggested, curious how they have worked out. TIA

Banner Season is by far the best

I wanted to move my SOC contacts to zen direct. Unfortunately, when I export my SOC contacts and try to import them on Zen, birthdays don’t work right. Zen would save me a lot every month and looks like a good system, but I’m not going in one by one and entering in bdays again.

I wanted to move my SOC contacts to zen direct. Unfortunately, when I export my SOC contacts and try to import them on Zen, birthdays don’t work right. Zen would save me a lot every month and looks like a good system, but I’m not going in one by one and entering in bdays again.
If it would save you so much, can't you just hire someone on upwork or fiverr to do the data entry?

You can also hire a virtual assistant to do this stuff if you're more concerned about security. Less than 1k/mo and you can have them do all sorts of projects for you.

Just a few ideas...I need to set up one of these systems myself.

Back