Am-better health from peach state

This is so funny, I HAD to take the time to post it!

AmBetter has listed 2 hospitals in their network NEAR Dallas/FortWorth, Texas:

Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
170 Morton Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 ...only 1888.8 miles away

Tewksbury Hospital
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876 ...only 1889 miles away

Why are you complaining.. The AmIBetter? air ambulance benefit is awesome! After dialing 911, just tell the operator that you must stay In-Network.
:laugh:

----------

Only 2? I found 5.

You dont possibly think they may be having technical issues with their provder search, do you?

Two of those 5 Chicago Hospitals are duplicates. "Holy Cross" is listed twice. But it does indeed look like the # of Chicago hospitals have doubled since this morning! (Zip 60606 searched)

I am trying to get appointed with these guys because they have the cheapest plans in GEORGIA. Does anyone sell them? or any opinions on the company. I called them and they are not appointing right now. So I had to go on the waiting list. Not sure if it is even worth my time or if I would buy them for myself to save a few bucks. Not sure on commissions or how stable they are. Anyone know anything on these guys or if a company like ritter or anyone has them? Thanks

I'm not sure they work with agents. But even if they do, the network on their plan is almost non-existent. I have yet to have a client whose doctor is in the network. Plus neither hospital in my area is in the network.

----------

Can anyone get me an Assurant contract?

Yes, send me $100 for processing and handling and I can get you a contract.

I don't care about $50. Your guys have at it. Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for options to get appointed and also feedback on the company. You guys should get to work and get off this forum. Way to many posts... yall must be so well off you don't have anything better to do.

work? buddy ur small fry potatoes...how many apps u write yesterday? our office did 200 , nice guy? go home and play with your kids...thats who I am and your nothing....the only thing in this life that matters, is get them to sign on the line which is dotted you ******* ******.

----------

This is so funny, I HAD to take the time to post it!

AmBetter has listed 2 hospitals in their network NEAR Dallas/FortWorth, Texas:

Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
170 Morton Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 ...only 1888.8 miles away

Tewksbury Hospital
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876 ...only 1889 miles away

delete one of the "hospitals" (icons) and it will work

Yes your office. Not your business. That why you have so many posts on this site cause it makes you feel superior. 200 apps that's great.. too bad they aren't all yours. And if they are yours and its your company. Congrats bro! Keep you $50 dollar referral. And did I write 200 apps. No but I do own my company and have 10 employees and write with 50 carriers. P&C, Commericial, Life, Annuities. Health care is a hobby for me. And I am 31 years old. Think back to when you where my age and see if you could compare. People come on this site for advice and get some BS comments from people like you that post to much. Go to facebook with your bragging BS. You didn't sell 200 apps. That's ridiculous.

Yes your office. Not your business. That why you have so many posts on this site cause it makes you feel superior. 200 apps that's great.. too bad they aren't all yours. And if they are yours and its your company. Congrats bro! Keep you $50 dollar referral. And did I write 200 apps. No but I do own my company and have 10 employees and write with 50 carriers. P&C, Commericial, Life, Annuities. Health care is a hobby for me. And I am 31 years old. Think back to when you where my age and see if you could compare. People come on this site for advice and get some BS comments from people like you that post to much. Go to facebook with your bragging BS. You didn't sell 200 apps. That's ridiculous.

He has been on this forum for almost 7 years, which is less than 2 posts a day.

Back